how rare is a 63 valiant convertable signet 200?

-

carriley74

Reaction score
I have a 1963 plymouth valiant signet 200 and have been doing some research on the car and can't find out a whole lot. I found the production numbers for the year, but almost never do they talk about the signet 200. From what i understand is that it was there top of the line model back then and they came with all the extras. But they cost more so they only made about 1800 of them. I even found a site that said there calculation showed less then 200 were even known to exist. Could this be true? How rear could this car really be?View attachment 004 (2).jpg

View attachment 20130420_074445-1.jpg

Awww, their worthless...give me $300 bucks and I'll take it off your hands.

Just kidding...nice ride, wish I had one!...cool interior, was that the original pattern?

Anything from 1963 is rare at this point but being rare and having extreme value are two, totally different things.

If that is what you are getting at.....

its the original pattern but not the color. It was supposed to be all red but that was to much red. So when i had the top redone i also had the interior redone. I put a white top on so i put white in the seats to match. I am not looking to sell but just looking for insurance reasons. It is already in my will to my kids when i die.

It would be a hard car to replace probably, not too many running around in that shape. But when dollars come down to it, not many people will pay tons of money for early a-bodies, even convertibles.

Awww, their worthless...give me $300 bucks and I'll take it off your hands.

Just kidding...nice ride, wish I had one!...cool interior, was that the original pattern?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

It really is a rare beauty!

-
Back