How to fix a bad transmission

-

stewy22

Reaction score
For those of you who followed/helped with my recent tranny problems that even the local trans shop has no idea whats wrong,I found this parts car on craigslist.Runs and drives and SHIFTS beautiful.I'll park them next to each other,a little beach boys,gallon of gas between them,soft lighting,and hopefully they will mate.Thanks to Mike in San Diego who graciously let me out of my commitment to come get his free trans.Thanks to my brother who needed his truck but let me use it anyway.And thanks to all of you who helped me with all my questions.

Attachments

• IM000754.JPG
    100.1 KB · Views: 310
  • IM000761.JPG
    103.9 KB · Views: 303
  • IM000763.JPG
    118.8 KB · Views: 300
For those of you who followed/helped with my recent tranny problems that even the local trans shop has no idea whats wrong,I found this parts car on craigslist.Runs and drives and SHIFTS beautiful.I'll park them next to each other,a little beach boys,gallon of gas between them,soft lighting,and hopefully they will mate.Thanks to Mike in San Diego who graciously let me out of my commitment to come get his free trans.Thanks to my brother who needed his truck but let me use it anyway.And thanks to all of you who helped me with all my questions.

Glad you found something that'll work. Looks like a good one. Now start a build thread so everyone can see how they mate! :D

If you have problems with that trans, just say the word. Mine's still sitting here!

Glad you found something that'll work. Looks like a good one. Now start a build thread so everyone can see how they mate! :D

If you have problems with that trans, just say the word. Mine's still sitting here!

Thanks Mike.I would love to come down there just for a getaway weekend.Haven't been there in years.My fiancee has never been there.So,:blob:maybe next month?

Looks like a good find there Stewy22. Glad to see your moving ahead. Hope things are going well for you. Like was said before, start a thread, keep us posted.:coffee2:

The work has begun!Bump

Attachments

• IM000765.JPG
    107.3 KB · Views: 200
  • IM000766.JPG
    110.3 KB · Views: 209
  • IM000757.JPG
    106.5 KB · Views: 193
  • IM000764.JPG
    127.8 KB · Views: 205
-
Back