Howard Stern and Howie Mandell rolling in a duster

-

bbrroowwnn

never re member
Reaction score
Did anyone see the opening of Americas got talent today.....Howard Stern and Howie Mandell were rolling in a duster in the beginning.....I will see if I can find it on youtube

Don't care, don't wanna see it. Neither one of these libtard schlitzschzticks even have any idea what a Duster was

Treva and I watch it on Tuesdays here bbrroowwnn, I will be sure to watch it :glasses7: Thank you :cheers:

Can someone copy paste post the video on here? I can't get the application to open on my device. Thank you...

I would if it could be dun, it is a sponsored Video that douse not have a ULR to copy j par. sorry sir .

I would if it could be dun, it is a sponsored Video that douse not have a ULR to copy j par. sorry sir .

Thank you for looking into it! Obviously I'm a duster fan and at least used to be hey Howard Stern fan on the radio. I can't say I agree with everything he did or said, but I can definitely say the program made me laugh quite a few times. Again thank you...

Yeah, I saw it during the opening. Thought it was cool they would choose a Duster. I wonder if Howie owns it.

I listened to DC101 back in the day when when Howard was there...probably around 1979?? They were talking about Mr. Greenjeans one night and we called to ask what his first name was. They couldn't answer. We were thinking it was Green. That his name was Mr. Green Jeans.

Anyhow, the Duster was cool to see on a top show.

I saw that too! I recognized the car actually. Saw it at the movie car warehouse in California when I went to Spring Fling last year. I took some pictures of it.

Attachments

• 20140404_182250_resized.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 373
  • 20140404_182337_resized.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 362
  • 20140404_182305_resized.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 357
That is the one :blob: :cheers: Good call :color: or should I say re-call:D

Cool! I don't watch the show but it happened to be on while we were getting dinner ready. I glanced up at one point and saw a glimpse of it. Hit rewind to look again and said to my wife, "look they're driving a duster!" Cool that they were rollin an old Mopar!

Cool! I don't watch the show but it happened to be on while we were getting dinner ready. I glanced up at one point and saw a glimpse of it. Hit rewind to look again and said to my wife, "look they're driving a duster!" Cool that they were rollin an old Mopar!

agree w/ 67 dart273

Who freakin cares what they know about the car? They're driving an old Mopar in a show that millions of people are watching. This promotes the cars that we all build and put our blood and sweat into, to those that don't know much about them. Sounds like we have some people here who can't stand the thought of non-Mopar people in the Mopar world. This is part of the reason that I took my Dart to a "general" car show last weekend rather than the local "all Mopar" show. I met some of those guys before and they picked my car apart. You should do this, you should do that. And you know what happened when I talked to a Mopar owner at the show I went to? He started in on what I needed to change on my car too! Any other person I talked to loved the car and had nothing but kind words. I'm seriously sick of the mentality of the "Mopar people" I meet. Don't get me wrong. I've met some great Mopar guys. But others just ruin it for me and quite frankly, I really don't want to be associated with the Mopar community if this is the mentality and way of thinking. I like Mopars because they are different. Little did I know, so are some of the owners. I now have full understanding of why people say Mopar guys are a different breed.

Who freakin cares what they know about the car? They're driving an old Mopar in a show that millions of people are watching. This promotes the cars that we all build and put our blood and sweat into, to those that don't know much about them. Sounds like we have some people here who can't stand the thought of non-Mopar people in the Mopar world. This is part of the reason that I took my Dart to a "general" car show last weekend rather than the local "all Mopar" show. I met some of those guys before and they picked my car apart. You should do this, you should do that. And you know what happened when I talked to a Mopar owner at the show I went to? He started in on what I needed to change on my car too! Any other person I talked to loved the car and had nothing but kind words. I'm seriously sick of the mentality of the "Mopar people" I meet. Don't get me wrong. I've met some great Mopar guys. But others just ruin it for me and quite frankly, I really don't want to be associated with the Mopar community if this is the mentality and way of thinking. I like Mopars because they are different. Little did I know, so are some of the owners. I now have full understanding of why people say Mopar guys are a different breed.

You are absolutely correct. Well said my friend.

-
Back