Howdy from Missouri

-

wyd_opn

Reaction score
Greetings, I'm working on a 71 duster 340 and will post a pic when image resizer app cooperates. Just let me say it's great to find this site. Have lots of questions and hope to post some knowledge, limited as it may be. Gotta warn you, I got it bad. Won't give any car a second look unless it's a MOPAR. First car was a 72 duster 340 4 speed. Getting close to finishing the 71 and want to start a project with my 14 year old soon for his 1st - any suggestions?

71 duster 340
01 sebring conv - 130,000 miles +
98 ram 1500 - 145,000
95 concode - 230,000

Welcome wdy_opn. You'll like this site. Lots of good info and friendly folks. I got it bad for Mopes too but appreciate some others also now that I'm getting older and tired of seeing the yuppie stuff made now. You goin to Monster Mopar at Gateway next month? Me and the misses will be there. Only 40 miles away so it's great.

Welcome...I'm close to Missouri.....Arkansas (was that a snicker?) For some reason when I think of Missouri I think of the movie Vacation when Carl Griswol gets lost in St, Louis and gets directions from someones couisn Jackie whos in the red Torino with no wheels on it...lol
Umm..but anyway, you should like it here.

Trying to send a pic but it doesn't show up in the preview. The in-laws 50th anniversary is same weekend as Monster Mopar :angry6: I'm hoping to sneak away Friday for awhile. Fishy68 - are you showing, racing, or swapping - uh parts that is.

71duster_2.jpg

Sweet Duster!I been to every MMW since it 87.I`ve had something to show since 2000,I wouldn`t miss it

-
Back