Hubcaps on ralleys?

-

coffeedart67

Reaction score
Will full hubcaps fit on ralley rims? Kind of a stupid question, but I was at a pick and pull a year ago or so and saw what I think is the premium hubcaps for late 60's Darts sitting in an old car, and have thought about going back and seeing if they are still there. I realize I would have to remove the center caps from the ralleys, but I figure it would be an easy way to switch the look around.
Thanks
Aaron

I remember one time i used to switch back and forth ., on my 70 Charger .I had 14 inch rallys with the mexican hat centers , i just took the trim rings off , and put the caps on , but they might have been different caps for sure .

Will full hubcaps fit on ralley rims? Kind of a stupid question, but I was at a pick and pull a year ago or so and saw what I think is the premium hubcaps for late 60's Darts sitting in an old car, and have thought about going back and seeing if they are still there. I realize I would have to remove the center caps from the ralleys, but I figure it would be an easy way to switch the look around.
Thanks
Aaron

yup they will fit..

there are rally wheels under the rear hub caps on this.. :)

DSC_0023.jpg

OK, cool, might try to get over there after the first of the year. Can't remember now what caps they where, but I do remember exaxtly where they were. Would love a set of old school Cragers, or even copies but $$$.

-
Back