Hughes whiplash cams?

-
The best off the shelf cams........... Period.

Sorry it don't matter what brand camshaft it is. If it has not been degreed in correctly the best cam in the entire universe will be a POS.

I know you already know this but the OP might not so..............that is why I opened my BIG MOUTH about it. Lol :D

I think I'm gonna have to look into these voodoo cams a little more once I get home. Any specific one I should look at?

I think I'm gonna have to look into these voodoo cams a little more once I get home. Any specific one I should look at?

You should degree your cam in like posted earlier several times. Getting a different cam and still not degree-ing it in is a waste of time, energy and $$

You will THINK you put another cam in it if you Degreed it in cause you most likely have it in Retarded right now. Will make it a whole new car for nothing and wake it up big time!
:burnout:

Get a camshaft degree kit and read the instructions.

Out of all the advise on your post this guy got it right.Thats why I said talk to the cam company.To much advise isn't good.20 years ago I had 20 years in building and no I don't work for any cam company or sell for any company.When I build an engine and the person wants a specific part or parts I get as much info on that product as I can before I use itRemember your knowledge is king
You should degree your cam in like posted earlier several times. Getting a different cam and still not degree-ing it in is a waste of time, energy and $$

You will THINK you put another cam in it if you Degreed it in cause you most likely have it in Retarded right now. Will make it a whole new car for nothing and wake it up big time!
:burnout:

If you mean me taking the 508 out, no I am not backing up. Now have a Voodoo 60434 solid roller and 1.6 lifters. We'll see how it does if I ever get a car ready to put it and the new PTC converter/904 in.

I have had many problems with comp products, from a cam take did not fit right, sent it back to them and it was still wrong.

-
Back