hurst ramrod bracket dimensions needed

-
Looks similar to the Mr. Gasket. PM me your email and hang tight. I bought one but it hasn't arrived yet... I can scan it or send you a dxf file to computer cut.

Looks similar to the Mr. Gasket. PM me your email and hang tight. I bought one but it hasn't arrived yet... I can scan it or send you a dxf file to computer cut.
that would be great! I'm looking exactly for that just a trace the outline of it with the holes tray stand or some kind of scan of it would be awesome! I will PM you right away again thank you.

I think I have an extra if you want to buy one.
I sure appreciate your offer, but I've seen them on ebay for $139 and I think thats quite ridiculous for a flat piece of metal with five holes in it. I would much prefer just getting a print and fabricating it myself. the fabricating of the small parts is really one of my favorite parts of the hobby again thank you and also I'm not suggesting that you're trying to sell one for that kind of price at all but I am also saying that I do again like fabricating.

It's really quite hard to think no one has bracket they can just lay on a piece of paper and trace around and circle in the holes ?

The bracket you are showing a picture of is for a Hurst vertical gate shifter or same as the Mr. Gasket V gate. The Hurst Ram Rod shifter has a smaller shifter body and the bolt pattern is similar to a Hurst comp+ or super shifter accept the top bolt is 1/2 inch with a lock nut on back side instead of 7/16 like all other Hurst shifters. So we would have to now which shifter you have before any body can come up with the correct bracket dimension.

Thank you ! Abdywgn :prayer::prayer: who sent me a very detailed drawing of a hurst v-gate adapter bracket. This was the link I needed to fit my (new to me) hurst v-gate.
THIS IS FABO AT IT'S BEST !!!:cheers:

Sure miss my RamRod.

That was lots of fun all the time in my 69 Bee!

Great shifter when done correctly.

Jason, you sure do nice work and quickly! And glad to help. Waiting for the pics with the linkage installed. Bob

It took less than an hour. I should have linkage by the end of the weekend. Thank you for the complements. That original one is still on flee bay for $139. Can we say I made $139 an hour yesterday ?? :D

Oh yeah, I've never got a chance before to really feel the action on the v gate shifter. My wife got a good laugh as I did my best drag racing impression complete with sound effects. Boy it shifts smooth. At this rate it might be worn out before it ever sees its day at the track! LOL :burnout:

-
Back