Hurst Super Shifter

-

allstarsailor

Reaction score
Hey I got a Hurst Super shifter I’m trying to put on my Saginaw 4 speed. A little different from the Comp Plus shifter. The carriers mostly different than a Comp Plus carrier and I can’t find any information about it. It only has two holes, one for the plunger and one for a spring, unlike the comp plus which has 3 (1 plunger, 2 springs). I’m not sure if the springs that came in my generic comp plus rebuild kit will work, and I’m not exactly sure how to put it back together either. If anyone in here has messed around with a hurst super shifter and can provide some help please do. Thank you.

Hey I got a Hurst Super shifter I’m trying to put on my Saginaw 4 speed. A little different from the Comp Plus shifter. The carriers mostly different than a Comp Plus carrier and I can’t find any information about it. It only has two holes, one for the plunger and one for a spring, unlike the comp plus which has 3 (1 plunger, 2 springs). I’m not sure if the springs that came in my generic comp plus rebuild kit will work, and I’m not exactly sure how to put it back together either. If anyone in here has messed around with a hurst super shifter and can provide some help please do. Thank you.
Send it to the "Shifter Doctor." He will repair it or rebuild it...real reasonable. Just got mine done.
Norm

I used to send all mine into Hurst and they did everything I ever needed very reasonably.

-
Back