Husband is not in bed

-

inkjunkie

Reaction score
A woman awakes during the night to find that her husband is not in their bed. She puts on her robe and goes downstairs to look for him. She finds him sitting at the kitchen table with a cup of coffee in front of him. He appears deep in thought, just staring at the wall. She watches as he wipes a tear from his eye and takes a sip of coffee. "What's the matter, dear?" she whispers as she steps into the room. "Why are you down here at this time of night?" The husband looks up, "Do you remember 20 years ago when we were dating, and you were only 17?" he asks solemnly. The wife is touched, thinking her husband is so caring and sensitive. "Yes, I do," she replies. The husband pauses. The words are not coming easily. "Do you remember when your father caught us in the backseat of my car?" "Yes, I remember," says the wife, lowering herself into a chair beside him. The husband continues, "Do you remember when he shoved a shotgun in my face and said, "Either you marry my daughter, or I will send you to jail for 20 years!" "I remember that too," she replies softly. He wipes another tear from his cheek and says, "I would have gotten out today!"

The night the wife and I met, her father was leaving on a hunting trip, and loading guns into their van while my friend and I hid in my car across the street.

I consider myself a friendly person but all my daughter's boyfriends admitted to being afraid of me. I never threatened any of them. Didn't say much. I'm usually the quietest person in a room. I didn't try to alleviate the fear either. I did have guns out for cleaning the odd time when they were around. :)

When you have a son, you have to worry about one swinging dick....

When you have a daughter, you have to worry about them all....

Doug, your righttho. I'm in "that" boat. you have a son, you only got one dick to worry about, you have a daughter and you have THEM ALL to worry about............. I have a only child, and shes my daughter, thats why, there will BE a shot gun above the entrance door, a meat clever in the door frame on the inside, and a ball bat leaning in the corner behind the door....

This is why, I'll politely ask "him" to close the door............:axe:

This is why, I'll politely ask "him" to close the door............:axe:

I used to sit out on the patio cleaning my shotgun when the boys arrived to pick up one of mine. :D

We had one show up one evening and he sat out in the driveway blowing the horn. Lmao, she didn't run right out. It certainly puzzled that boy.

Unless you son, is... well... you know... not that there's anything wrong with that!

actually, there is a LOT wrong with that
(but we'll save that discussion for the political forum)

its true though, my first child was a boy, when I found that out I went out and bought a football
second child was a girl, when I found that out I put in for my CPL

You know, my ex wouldn't let me have much to do with my daughter, so not much I could there.
When I was bringing up boys I only had 1 pecker to worry about, no that that I have my granddaughter, I see I'll have to worry about all of them.

Unless you son, is... well... you know... not that there's anything wrong with that!

actually, there is a LOT wrong with that
(but we'll save that discussion for the political forum)

its true though, my first child was a boy, when I found that out I went out and bought a football
second child was a girl, when I found that out I put in for my CPL

Daughter is....well....you know, so what's your problem with it?

Daughter is....well....you know, so what's your problem with it?

without getting into a heated discussion, that it is not the way God intended it, and no matter what she might say herself it is not what is best for her

feel free to send me a PM if you feel like hearing a more in depth answer but that's the short of it

when we dated our parents did not want us to have s x but after we were married all they could ask is when are you going to give us a grand kid

without getting into a heated discussion, that it is not the way God intended it, and no matter what she might say herself it is not what is best for her

feel free to send me a PM if you feel like hearing a more in depth answer but that's the short of it

....someones happiness is far more important to me than the way some book says it should be....trust me, she was not happy when she was "straight"....so I guess she should be unhappy and be with a man because that is what a book says? And I thought I had a weird way of looking at things....please, don't bother messaging me the elaborate version, as it will just be a waste of your time typing it as it will be deleted....reality, to me, is far more important than anything that a "belief" system claims....

-
Back