hyper flash 74 duster 340

-

tekslk

Reaction score
Cant figure this out all light bulbs work but hyper flash when using turn signals, this is my friends car, we tried a new flasher but no luck. Who has the answer?

..............get a heavy duty flasher..............is there LED bulbs installed, if so there the problem........ofcourse alittle more info would help.......kim.......

No leds everything looked stock to me, they just flash fast. 340 car 727 323 gears pretty much a stock assembly. This fiend likes original. Does that help any.

LEDs draw less current than incandescent bulbs so the result should be slower or no flash.
I've seen cases where a 1156 bulb was poked in a 1157 socket causing strange effects.
Do those dash indicators come on with the park lamps ?

The ones that work do. He only has maybe two that work.

I was asking only about the 2 turn indicators, not all the dash lights.
If those 2 indicators come on with the park lamps there is a ground lost at the front fixtures. That means turn would find a ground path through all of the park lamp circuit including tag light. That would get you a gosh awful fast flash until the flasher dies.
I think the first thing to do is put the right kind of bulbs in all the sockets.

Just buy the damn digital flasher that doesn't care what the load is, and be done with it.

??hyperflash??

h775B47E4

Lady-Vampire.gif

I have heavy duty and digital so we will try both, then we will probably look for a bad ground.

Changed the flasher tried the heavy duty, and the digital and both worked fine so I gave him the digital.

-
Back