I’m freekin bored.

-

TrailBeast

AKA Mopars4us on Youtube
Reaction score
Nothing but bars around here, and I don’t drink or even enjoy being around drunk people.
There are a few night time car get togethers in Phoenix, but that is an hour and a half drive one way.

I like driving at night on lit multi lane freeways with the windows down, but nothing like that around here.
Phoenix again.
Probably just sit here and watch other people on YouTube drive their cars. (again)

Phuque

Nothing but bars around here, and I don’t drink or even enjoy being around drunk people.
There are a few night time car get togethers in Phoenix, but that is an hour and a half drive one way.

I like driving at night on lit multi lane freeways with the windows down, but nothing like that around here.
Phoenix again.
Probably just sit here and watch other people on YouTube drive their cars. (again)

Phuque
Take your car out for a spin. I prefer to be around other car people too but sometimes it's not practical or convenient for what ever reason.

Go out and hire you a sportin gal. Or two. Or three.

Time to be creative and have a laugh.

No more in the tank electric fuel pump.

20240511_193404.jpg

There are good deals on Facebook Marketplace from people who no longer have a use for their items.

Rethink > Reuse

☆☆☆☆☆

The racetrack (Tulsa Raceway Park ) 50 miles south of my home often has the midnight drags on Saturday nights, usually starting around 10 pm.

Go for a drive, stop for some ice cream, get some fuel, maybe a small diner. People will start up car conservations

Go for a drive, stop for some ice cream, get some fuel, maybe a small diner. People will start up car conservations
do you ever get tired of car conversations?

there is a guy i run in to from time to time at my local pizza shop and he always wants to talk cars, specifically the 59 ford his brother is building
last week i ran into him and he mentioned how they are going to rebuild the 312 to make over 400 horses
pretty much all stock, N/A, no stroker

that conversation felt like watch reruns of old shows, at some point the story wears thin

Ha! My wife does. There is a good amount old cars in MN and no problem meeting car enthusiasts. If she is with I can cut them short. “I have to go now”

My KDX has a headlight one it...just saying

That would be tempting.
One of the guys I used to ride with broke both wrists on a night ride I passed on.
Hit a ditch he didn’t see till the last second.

When was the last time you went out and got into a good ol' fashion street race??? :)

Road trip...

Actually, there is a road trip I want to do.
I want to drive over to Stockton, pick up my brother in law and hit all the beaches from Santa Cruse to LA.
Can’t afford it just yet, but it’s coming.

Actually, there is a road trip I want to do.
I want to drive over to Stockton, pick up my brother in law and hit all the beaches from Santa Cruse to LA.
Can’t afford it just yet.
While you're over there, check out what in the world happened to Stockton Wheel.

do you ever get tired of car conversations?

there is a guy i run in to from time to time at my local pizza shop and he always wants to talk cars, specifically the 59 ford his brother is building
last week i ran into him and he mentioned how they are going to rebuild the 312 to make over 400 horses
pretty much all stock, N/A, no stroker

that conversation felt like watch reruns of old shows, at some point the story wears thin
Hearing the same old story over and over and over again from the same person reminds of what an old friend used to tell me:

"It's hard to build a reputation based on something you're going to do."

After a while you just have to call BS and let 'em go.

-
Back