I almost peed . you gotta see

-

funwithfuel

Reaction score
Watch "Kmart Shop Like A Boss Commercial" on YouTube
Kmart Shop Like A Boss Commercial: [ame]http://youtu.be/oOZjaFfciss[/ame]

This is so funny but i had to share with you all . Good looking a body.

Great marketing.

Now if only they spent as much money to clean their damned stores. There's two within 30 minute drives from here. Both look like Salvation Army with new s***.

Dusters rule the mean streets too.
I miss my Kmart. But I saw it coming.
I liked the Salvation Army feel.
I mean it wasn't dirty.
But it was old. Like the Duster.
Dare I say Patina?

:rolleyes:Haven't seen a K-mart looking that organized since the early 70's. Oh those video editors!

Great marketing.

Now if only they spent as much money to clean their damned stores. There's two within 30 minute drives from here. Both look like Salvation Army with new s***.

K mart stores are self insured. Meaning if you are somehow injured while on their property good luck collecting for your injuries.

Well, I'm sorry I wasted your time. I wasn't promoting the store or product. I just thought the old lady and the car kinda did it. Once again , sorry.

I thought it was funny as hell.

Well, I'm sorry I wasted your time. I wasn't promoting the store or product. I just thought the old lady and the car kinda did it. Once again , sorry.

No need to apologize. My issue wasn't with you, it was with the stores themselves. Sorry I came across as crass.

I remember a few of their back to school commercials from last year. Funny s***.

No, the video was hilarious and I wouldn't have seen it if you hadn't posted it. I've actually watched it several times since you posted it, and I showed my wife too, she thought it was hilarious. She liked the "Nova" in it too, grrrr :|

Well sorry I peed on your thread. As someone else said. About the company not you. It just hit a nerve with me.

i miss the blue light specials they used to have ,and some of them had little delis in them some of the best sandwiches.i would rather shop there that wally world anyday,its a no frills store just the way it should be.

Haven't seen a k-mart for years..I think they went belly up in Canada,,,

yeah was shocked when I heard years ago that K mart bought Sears for $11 BILLION! I refused to shop at Kmart's and cheapass stores like them! Now we have a "Super K Mart"?? Here in Grand Junction and its still a cheapass store, but loved the commercial, cracked us up! The duster was the best part! Too bad the didn't get a badass duster and go outa there sideways with rubber shooting out the back!!!

funny! yea! only thing sears has had to offer in years was tools. IMO..... but lets face it, Sears is dead, probably k-MART TOO!???
wallyworld s ays, " if they don't sell it, ya don't need it!?" LOL sad.......
maybe a member needs to take some good video with the duster, dart, cuda, etc!!!!! for our viewing pleasure!!!!! love it!!!

Shake it grandma :D my first laugh this morning :D Sweet duster :color:

That was funny. Loved it. I would drive 50 miles to shop at a K mart before I would walk across the street to shop at a wal mart.

-
Back