I bought a Summit Racing Crankshaft

-

ValiantRacing

Reaction score
I been wanting a 3.58 stroke crankshaft for a 340 for a while, i seen Summit brand cranks, and research told me they were made by Scat, so they were on sale so
i pulled the trigger and to my surprise this is what i got, anybody know who made these for Mopar?

IMG_2745.jpg

I been wanting a 3.58 stroke crankshaft for a 340 for a while, i seen Summit brand cranks, and research told me they were made by Scat, so they were on sale so
i pulled the trigger and to my surprise this is what i got, anybody know who made these for Mopar?

View attachment 1716247867
I bought a Mopar Performance 3.58 crank last year from Jegs they showed 2 left in stock once it arrived it had build date of 2009 on box !
They have to be about dried up Nationwide
Mopar brand that is.

View attachment 1716247867
I was looking at these recently and wondering if they were any good. Can you tell us which part number you ordered? Also, post a couple more pictures showing the entire crankshaft and then a closeup of that rod journal in the first picture. Is that an undercut journal?

I was looking at these recently and wondering if they were any good. Can you tell us which part number you ordered? Also, post a couple more pictures showing the entire crankshaft and then a closeup of that rod journal in the first picture. Is that an undercut journal?

I found the part no. listed in a Mopar catalog under Nascar and Late Model

IMG_2748.jpg

IMG_2747.jpg

IMG_2744.jpg

-
Back