I can't help myself

-
the cowl is filled, the front and rear bumpers have been massaged, gaps set and the like. L A for paint looks like 7/15

IMG_1339.jpeg

IMG_1341.jpeg

IMG_1344.jpeg

Here are the final metal work pictures of the Charger, the next time you see it ti will be in color. Please note the front and rear bumper work and the re-shaping of the front fenders. Also include for your viewing pleasure is a conceptual picture of the dash. The car leaves for paint next week.

IMG_1359.jpeg

IMG_1358.jpeg

IMG_1357.jpeg

IMG_1356.jpeg

Screenshot 2023-07-07 140722.png

While the Charger is out for paint the seats are being sculpted. My *** goes in the seat Friday for a trail fit.

IMG_0429.jpeg

So how about these for Gen lll, 6.4 engine covers! "new hemi valve covers".:lol::lol:
They will be integrated into the engine compartment.

IMG_1381.jpeg

IMG_1383.jpeg

Sooo, The car is going to be Bentley gold or something close, lets play pick an interior:lol:

68-Charger-Color-Schemes-1-1.jpeg

tempImage3k2a2u.png

I'm not a great color combination guy, but since no one else has commented I will toss out my opinion.

If it were me, I would go with a black interior with the Gold exterior. But black is certainly overdone and if you wanted some kind of an edgier combination, maybe a berry interior might work.

But this from a guy that can't decide on a seat color for his own car.

FD34C9D6-0350-45DA-892F-60AFCA4633AC.png

Bentley Continental GT in sunburst gold with black interior just doesn’t look right to me. I’d be looking at light off whites and maybe even some darker saddle colors. You almost have to bring in another accent color. Like a red.

Maybe “A” but the black carpet in all of the renderings says “I bought it at year one” to me. A car at this level should not have off the shelf stuff on it and the carpet should match the drapes if you follow me.

Maybe “A” but the black carpet in all of the renderings says “I bought it at year one” to me. A car at this level should not have off the shelf stuff on it and the carpet should match the drapes if you follow me.
"Year One"? Isn't that where you go to buy Chevy parts?:lol:

Well, I am pumped!! When is the last time your upholsterer hung a banner of your interior on the wall of his shop!!

IMG_1418.jpeg

-
Back