I did a drive by shooting today...

-

HawaiiDuster

Reaction score
with my camera. Was down in Scottsdale today to pick up the Cuda when I passed this house......those cars sure look familiar :glasses7:

Attachments

• IMG_4302.JPG
    63.6 KB · Views: 849
Hmmm, the real quick is were you the driver or the shooter.

We were down there picking this up for the event next week. Greg had to do a little work on it since it was sitting in the NHRA Museum for a while.

Attachments

• IMG_4225.JPG
    118.5 KB · Views: 424
Looks like Ed's house faces south, if that was taken early morning :glasses7:
Hay HawaiiDuster, Looks like the telephone or cable wire is on the ground or is it the camera lens doing that :D, You get to play with a cool car :colors:
Look at that blue sky :glasses7: hopping on a day like that today here :colors:

Looks like Ed's house faces south, if that was taken early morning :glasses7:
Hay HawaiiDuster, Looks like the telephone or cable wire is on the ground or is it the camera lens doing that :D, You get to play with a cool car :colors:
Look at that blue sky :glasses7: hopping on a day like that today here :colors:

The line was going downhill. It was a beautiful day down there, the area is alot nicer than Vegas.....at least there is some color down there :D

Lmao thats why i want to put all my cars where no one can see them from the street lol Asa is hiding lmao nice house lol still want the 68 tho :blob:

I was about to hook it up behind the trailer and tell Ed "I thought you had it out with the trash and I was just trying to recycle!" :D

excuse me for not knowing what is going on here but is that Dart and Berracuda real s/s cars?

with my camera. Was down in Scottsdale today to pick up the Cuda when I passed this house......those cars sure look familiar :glasses7:

dang those are some good looking cars .....the s/s dart and the green (looks like a 71 or 2 to me) looks beautiful. if those were near me i would go stare at them for awhile too :prayer:

this is proof that true beauty is still around in this world.

dang....who gets to see an S/S dart in person like that. :prayer:

Looks like 805moparkid's. correct me if I'm wrong. Everyone is saying Ed. I never caught his name

dang those are some good looking cars .....the s/s dart and the green (looks like a 71 or 2 to me) looks beautiful. if those were near me i would go stare at them for awhile too :prayer:

this is proof that true beauty is still around in this world.

dang....who gets to see an S/S dart in person like that. :prayer:

Come down to MATS and you'll get to see a few in person.

Looks like 805moparkid's. correct me if I'm wrong. Everyone is saying Ed. I never caught his name

Yep same person.

Good thing I keep my cars in the barn where there safe from camera hit men. Though with the hardware you got I am sure you have some kind of X ray vision scope. NO ONE IS SAFE!!!!

Saaaaaaaawwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttt

gona have us some fun . Were gonnna have us some fun

wow you guys are vicious! lol!! MadMax/6 send me a new dropout with 4.56's for the SS dart and the damn box takes up the whole trashcan!

yea those are the darts. what you can see is the 72 Z and AWB plymouth in the back yard!

-
Back