I don't typically do this but I could use some advice.

-
Gender equality right haha
It's really not a joke. I spent 3 yrs with a girl everytime I started packing she clawed herself up and called the police. She would wait untill they would announce that they were going to read my rights and then drop the whole thing. It finally took a neighbor calling D.S.S. and them coming and removing me from the house for me to get away clean without threat or the police involved. The 1st year was fine, but the 2nd 2 were the longest 2 years of my life. The neighbor who was also my landlord watched her throw herself down a flight of stairs and start screaming I pushed her. I was standing on the first floor already at the door with the neighbor asking me if everything was ok when it happened because she had already been screaming like a lunatic. The neighbor, my only saving grace, called DSS. All I heard was walk away, name calling etc from friends family, but when you get nailed down into something like that there is no easy way out. There are some truly evil people out there.

There is no win. Your advice won't be heard and may be interpreted the wrong way.

Stand back...waaaay back and let it all unfurl. Then, if he is truly your friend, be there to help in the inevitable recovery process that will come.

You can't help a man under the spell of a woman...no matter how bad she may be for him.

Cheated on twice? Your friend is an idiot! No truer statement than this one applies here." You can't fix stupid" How in the hell could he ever trust the ***** again? I've been there, but with a twist, Cheated on me ONCE, I was gone. Some things you don't give a second chance.

My old man always said "Dick goes hard and the brain goes soft" 26. 36. 46.. It don't matter. I hope the best for your friend. And you as well.

Woodie.

Haha most other times I would blow it off and not worry about it but this is a powder keg situation and there are parts of this story that I am leaving out. It doesn't change what needs to happen but it's just sad.
Sounds like u nailed her, or she nailed u once upon a time .

put out rumors your buddy I dead broke, she wiil hear this and jump in the sack with another guy and LEAVE your buddy alone!!

your friend needs to date way more women before he is allowed to hook up in wedded bliss..

his brain is in his jeans not under is hat. buy him a good hat.

This isn't gonna play out to well. I have seen it alot. Your friend suffers from a very strange malady. He believes rings plug holes. Just that simple. Stories like this remind me of Uncle Festers marriage.

You just need to let it go. He will choose her no matter what. I lost a friend for 5 years due to a cheating *****. Finally the ***** left him for good and I have my friend back.

man - what a tough thing... if he's really a good friend, and he asks you to stand up for him, you do it - whether it works out in the long run or not, he will remember that you said no.. so be a friend and say yes. But if/when he asks, tell him the score as you see it - something like "you're my friend and I will do this for you because of that, BUT be aware that, to me, and as far as I can tell, I think you're making a mistake.." - go as deep as you want from here, tell him you want what is best for him etc etc... be clear, be HONEST - be careful too. Don't get into calling her names and all that.. keep it simple and straight forward. Let him know you are there for him - from day one until......
Support your friend and be there for him... from the sound of it, he's going to need you sometime down the road.

Last edited:
If it's not yours don't make it. No matter how well your intentions may be things like this are best avoided...

to answer your question m in my pinion, as others have stated, be there for your friend, tell him exactly how you feel it will be a big mistake,... your relationship with them both after the wedding will be strained no doubt. he is the unfortunate one that will have to live out the drama of it all till it ALL just goes away. don't get into name calling.
where is Dear Abby when ya need her!?

There's nothing you can do or say. He had to see/learn it for himself.

As far as if he asks you about being best man goes. Just say no.

There's nothing you can do or say. He had to see/learn it for himself.

As far as if he asks you about being best man goes. Just say no.
aren't you doing something/saying something if you say no....? I mean, that's a pretty clear message...

-
Back