I find out tomorrow if its bad

-
That's great news.... It could have been way worse, like someone took your MOPAR and left you a Chevy in its place!

Finally got an appointment with a surgeon for Wensday.It's a office visit atleast I'm making progress

Thank you my foot is swollen,legs hurts, and go for tests to see if I got a blood clotting on Wensday to. My foot doc is hopeing a stone hasn't traveled

Well we have to delay surgery. I have a blood clott and am I the hospital. THANKS for all the prayers and well wishes.Hopefully I don't go to the refrigerator

Well we have to delay surgery. I have a blood clott and am I the hospital. THANKS for all the prayers and well wishes.Hopefully I don't go to the refrigerator

Sorry to hear about the blood clot. Still in my prayers

Ouch, sorry for hospital visit, ain't that a b*tch. Prayers sent to get you fixed up and on your way. We are here for you.

Damn, your not having much luck lately. Be careful with the blood thinners and follow the instructions. You will be good as new soon.

Jack

Update.... I have protien S deficiency. It's a blood disorder that causes your good to get thick and clott.They ran all kind of tests on my heart and gallbladder. I got to see a video of my heart pumping And my gallbladder is functioning but has stones.They are trying to wait for a couple of months to remove it cause of danger of clotting and killing me.if my iron level is up to between 3and 4 I get to go home for 2weeks of bed rest.Normally @2 to 3 you can go home but since I have protein S they wanna watch me.my gallbladder was infected and they just took me off the iv of antibiotics and saline.The vampires get me 2times a day my arm is sore and my foot and calf is still swollen. Thanks for all youse guys prayers. I might be able to go home wensday.

Shoot Tony, hope you get your iron up. At least you will be at home with the family. Good luck with the protein as well. Take care, you gotta come back here some day!

-
Back