I found out I have an Identical Twin.......

-
Now that I have re-read the title. Do you have pictures of her and you??? I want to see how much you two look alike....

Saftey padding was standard equipment on Barracuda and Valiant for 66 Keith, your mother never even told me! LOL

I don't think that it is a good idea to follow your buddy's girlfriend around, he may get a little upset.....

Just kidding, Keith.

That is a beautiful car, with amazingly low miles. Now you and your friend have something in common (besides chasing the same girl - ha, ha).

Too funny Karl!!!!

Very cool Keith,to find a mint car the same as yours with such low mileage.Personally I would still stuff a mild V8 in it with a rear upgrade also.JMO

way cool , and its your friends car,lol. Do ya think he likes your car.
I liked it so much I bought the company. LOL. Love her hub caps.

You need to buy it and slam a low deck 500 in it.

wow very nice ride, wish i would have the cash when he was ready to sell it

Don't mean to hijack the thread but Rockerdude I'm diggin the Wagon! Have anymore pictures of her?

It really is a small world. What are the odds????

Man that car is clean. So is your friends car - LOL!

What a wild thing to have happen, just to find the car let alone the other parts of the story.

Thanks for sharing the pics.

Still waiting for one of the girl friend....

Ma Snart

Attachments

• Banshee.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 201
Holy crap. that thing looks like it is almost showroom new. Thank your friend for not chopping up such a quality survivor.

Car has been for sale locally, now might be the time for a photo shoot before its gone for good

That Valiant is beautiful. Last month I found a '68 Dart that was the exact replica of mine from the factory. '68 Dart GT, Monotone white, auto with a console, bucket seat, KH discs, PS, black vinyl top, AC, etc. It was pretty cool.

that's one clean car for sure! Are you buying it?

-
Back