I hate mowing the lawn

-

LocuMob

Fluid Technician
Reaction score
Apparently I ***** and moaned too much about having to mow the lawn with a walk behind, so what did my girlfriend do? She bought me this, thanks honey!

Attachments

• IMAG2639.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 326
lol i already mow 2 acres here at home and another few acres at my place in NY.

I hate yard work.

If I can't get it with the Rider it don't get got lol. I don't push now and I don't weedwack and I trim the hedges once per summer.

I don't rake leaves ur grass because Mother Nature and mower blades take care of it lol.

for the first time IN MY LIFE I have reached a point where I can pay someone to mow my lawn without worrying too much about it

You may not be doing it right?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QC0uGcorAl0"]Wilkinson Sword Mow the Lawn - YouTube[/ame]

I see a Dart under crap.....sell the mower and get the Dodge on the road!!! J/K....cool mower and ever cooler girl you have! :glasses7:

Come mow my five acres with a walk behind lol

My yard is hard on mowers. I've broken both of my "used" ones this year, now I'm on my new one... :banghead:

Just under one acre with trees, and a flagstone lined creek. I usually bend a few blades per season with all of the crap that I hit mowing.... :violent1:

But for what the yard service charges, I can get a new mower each month. #-o

And I do a better job than they do.... :D

Apparently I ***** and moaned too much about having to mow the lawn with a walk behind, so what did my girlfriend do? She bought me this, thanks honey!

SOOOOOOOO, did you BUY her a DISH WASHER??????????????

SOOOOOOOO, did you BUY her a DISH WASHER??????????????

She is the dishwasher.

I usually bend a few blades per season with all of the crap that I hit mowing.... :violent1:

I did manage to bend a blade on the second pass. Those things are tough! But I got it almost straight.

I see a Dart under crap.....sell the mower and get the Dodge on the road!!! J/K....cool mower and ever cooler girl you have! :glasses7:

The Dart is under all that crap because she had to have her porch finished, right when I was gonna start on my car! I start tearing it apart for the new suspension next week! I'm still not as fanatical as you are about my lawn, but I'm starting to see where you are coming from. Already want to get a roller to flatten the yard and need to reseed where the dog goes and, oh crap, I hate this stuff! She's pretty good to me, that's cool indeed.

So what's the plan? mill head, bigger valves, port work, cam regrind? How far you gonna go? Lol

So many illegals so many lawns...I do my part to keep them off the streets and mowing my lawn. Went out and did a little trimming on my bushes last night and got bit, started itchin....enough of that crap.

I used to mow this with a walk behind. Took bout 4 hours to mow 3 acres. Now I use a 60" zero turn and still takes 2.5. This picture is just after I spent 2.5 hours blowing leaves
A1B25317-1668-48FA-8588-EA7486EBB96E_zpslyzx3fhw.jpg

My walk behind was a 52" Scags

epa!???? now days, blades now are made to bend not break, ie blades are now junk! if it breaks it could be dangerous, just like the seat switch that shuts off mower if you raise you a--, and a host of other safety items for the impaired people of the world!??? LOL

-
Back