I have a champ model 350 hlps forklift with a four spool hydraulic control.. it has right and left

-

Daverockxxzz

Reaction score
I have a champ model 350 hlps with a four spool hydraulic control...it has right and left stabilizers and tilt and vertical lift...when I activate any control it will raise the lift and will not come back down even with weight on the lift. Any ideas on what the issue is?

Look for (ain't easy) a broken/cracked control valve, or valve body.
I had an issue just like that with a big Ditch Witch trencher where the boom would go down but not come back up.
When I went out to the site I had to undo the hydraulic line and lift the boom with a come along so I could get it out of the ditch and load it up to take it back to the shop.
It was crossing fluid over into ports where it didn't belong and completely bound it up on everything but down.

I have a champ model 350 hlps with a four spool hydraulic control...it has right and left stabilizers and tilt and vertical lift...when I activate any control it will raise the lift and will not come back down even with weight on the lift. Any ideas on what the issue is?
Check for faulty/ failing check valve in hoist cylinders

-
Back