I hope this is chicken…

-

Car Nut

Mopar Master
Reaction score
IMG_7446.jpeg

At least if you do go to Rotten Ronnie’s or A&W or Burger Peasant you know exactly what you will be getting, no surprises. Never said anything about good or bad only that you know exactly what you’re getting. Driving long haul I’ve had a few not so good experiences.

At least if you do go to Rotten Ronnie’s or A&W or Burger Peasant you know exactly what you will be getting, no surprises. Never said anything about good or bad only that you know exactly what you’re getting. Driving long haul I’ve had a few not so good experiences.
I never go to McDogfood

I finished off my working career working at a warehouse. They had a contract with McDogfood to store their equipment.
The stuff was disgusting loaded with old grease and dead bugs etc.
One night the drivers had come in during a real cold snap and left their stuff on the loading dock.
When we came in the next day the cockroaches had defrosted and were running all over the place.
Why don't I eat at McDogfood you ask?

I haven't eaten at any of them in years, all they ever gave me was the *****.
I rarely ever go to a burger joint anymore. I'd rather have a pita and better for you. The place we go to their pita is huge and one is enough for my wife and I. Same as the greasy chicken places. I can live without them in more than one way

-
Back