I just heard of this guy.

-

Oldmanmopar

Going left turning right
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Recently someone sent me a video of "Beth and Joe Nutbush city limits" I starting listening to some of his songs. The solo at the end is unbelievable. I never heard of him but he played with some pretty popular bands and musicians. The audience is mesmerized. Watch this and turn it up. These old guys rock. Where the hell did they come from.

Joe is amazing! Theres one where he is playing outdoors in CO I believe. Incredible. That Beth is as stunning to look at as she is to listen to!
Thanks.
Recently someone sent me a video of "Beth and Joe Nutbush city limits" I starting listening to some of his songs. The solo at the end is unbelievable. I never heard of him but he played with some pretty popular bands and musicians. The audience is mesmerized. Watch this and turn it up. These old guys rock. Where the hell did they come from.

What the heck is going on there? Im pretty sure those propane tanks are leaking.

Joe is a fantastic guitarist, no question. He has a style though that I personally am not crazy about. He plays through riffs too fast, IMO. It's great to be fast, but sometimes too fast is not good. On a lot of the songs he plays, he tends to rush........but he's a showboat. That's what he does and he's damn good at it.

Last edited:
Joe Bonamassa... I saw him on a car show a couple years ago. He had a 71 Roadrunner fixed up for his dad.

Joe Bonamassa has been around quite a while. From around Utica NY, he has played along side some great musician since about 14. I saw him play when he was a kid, with BB King many years ago in Syracuse. The guy is amazing and has played with Clapton at RAH in England and Clapton has said he is impressed with his style. If Clapton is impressed by a guitar player that's saying something.

Catch this with two out of this world drummers, Fig and Bowles. Fig is everybody's go to drummer, Bowles I haven't seen before.

Last edited:
-
Back