I know a B body! Whatcha think though?

-

Dfnsmn34

Margarita Mike
Reaction score
Aloha FABO! I know I should probably take this question to FBBO...but I'm not a user there...and I have friends here!

Here is the car on CL. I haven't contacted the owner...but what you guys and girls think of this and the price...

My Duster for the most part is done...do I need a project?

I don't know if I need a project...how would you build it? I know it similar to some Drag cars in the 60's...

Not sure if I should just buy it and sit on it...till I decide or keep looking.

I Kind of like it...plus I thought it might be a good car for my daughter...she's 13...so a few years away...could make it purty by then...

comments welcome...

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/cto/960650801.html

Aloha!:cheers:

Not to bad looking!! I have a 73 b body that i'm trying to figure out what I want to do with! Now would your daughter like a big car??

Mike

The price is fair and if you`ve got the time then it looks like a good project for you and your girl. You can`t ever start them too soon!

Wish it didn't cost so much to bring it to the mainland!

You aren't back from buying it yet.
1181441303n03mc3pe8cg14417f09ea7a159c.jpg
1fd1221463k03m73o08cg488808f7aa7813b2.jpg
1f212c1g63n13k83l98cgb8e91af895651a27.jpg
1f41251453ke3of3l78cg92bc04e44805175d.jpg

that is a good looking car and all that with the bag of chips

I can't think of one good reason to not buy it. I'd say take that daughter with you to kick the tires.

uhm.... ya.... whats not to buy..... it would be in my possession as soon as I saw it !!

-mele kalikee maka or however ya spell it over there....

only $1950.00?....i'd buy it and drive it home...after a little ferry ride......

For that price....and seller says "must sell to best offer".

You can't go wrong. At the very least, you've gotta go look at it. 8)

It is so close to you, right in your neighborhood. It's not like you have to drive all the way to Haleiwa or Kaneohe to go see it. If you do take a ride up to Haleiwa make sure you get some huli huli chicken at the place just down the road from Matsumato shave ice, quite tasty my mouth is watering just thinking about it.

Oh the car... looks like a real cool car, I'd grab it up if you have the $$$ and the room for it.

I haven't called the guy ...yet....I'm scared...I know I'll like it and I need to spend the $$ on Christmas...

Oh the humanity...

Thanks for the inputs...is it as rare as the guy thinks it is?

Oh...I will call...just know...I'll like it...
Aloha

It is so close to you, right in your neighborhood. It's not like you have to drive all the way to Haleiwa or Kaneohe to go see it. If you do take a ride up to Haleiwa make sure you get some huli huli chicken at the place just down the road from Matsumato shave ice, quite tasty my mouth is watering just thinking about it.

Oh the car... looks like a real cool car, I'd grab it up if you have the $$$ and the room for it.

You can never go wrong with Huli Huli!

Called the owner...
Current PO is the second owner! Bought it from a little old man in Pearl City (town on Oahu)...for his dad....dad is too old to drive now (bummer)

Saturday I'll go buy it...I mean look!

I'll keep you updated.

Can anyone give me any kine info to look for...in the B body?

Aloha!

So Bradah, do you have anything you need to tell us here? Are you currently busy registering for FBBO??? Just curious...

didn't go down...tomorrow (tuesday) we are to hook up...we'll go and kick the tires with my daughter (as suggested by a fabo member)...good suggestion...

wish me luck...

aloha!

I just checked the link & here's what it said.

This posting has been deleted by its author.
(The title on the listings page will be removed in just a few minutes.)

Does this mean the car's gone? Hope you got a deal worked out & are still getting it tomorrow.

-
Back