I know I know it’s not an A body

-

pittsburghracer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
But my buddy Tim sure knows how to build some nice engines and do some nice wheelies. We’ve been racing close to 50 years together.

IMG_2738.jpeg

One of my favorite Mopars along with the 62-64 Polara
I want a 64 Dodge (but so does everyone else) Probably the last Mopar before I get old enough that they take my drivers license away! Hey, I'm not done yet. :thumbsup:

We both have lost so many friends over the years we talk on the phone 3-5 times a week at a minimum. Laugh, joke around, and talk engine building and head porting that we both love to do. At 68 we are both to stubborn to quit doing what we love.

Last edited:
I remember him well. But I don't remember of the 2 brothers who started racing with a 70 Coronet 318 that was green.
I believe I'm thinking of the same guys. 50 years is a long time.

I remember him well. But I don't remember of the 2 brothers who started racing with a 70 Coronet 318 that was green.
I believe I'm thinking of the same guys. 50 years is a long time.

Yep. Keith and Bruce. Still both doing well. Both retired from racing.

Looks good to me!! I have to put mine on the four post lift to look at the front suspension like that lol.
IMG_20191005_120733490.jpg

The hood emblem had the big block call out on the Sport Fury. A friend had the 383 call out on his back in the day.

Yep. Keith and Bruce. Still both doing well. Both retired from racing.
Glad that my dementia hasn't kicked in yet. I still remember SOME things.
Yeah, me too racing any more. One did have a son that was racing a Duster about 14 years ago.
It's been along time since I was at Keystone.You posts keep my memories alive and I thank you for that.

Last edited:
Glad that my dementia hasn't kicked in yet. I still remember SOME things.
Yeah, me too. One did have a son that was racing a Duster about 14 years ago.
It's been along time since I was at Keystone.You posts keep my memories alive and I thank you for that.

That’s Tim, who’s 64 that is. His son Nick has a Duster.

We both have lost so many friends over the years we talk on the phone 3-5 times a week at a minimum. Laugh, joke around, and talk engine building and head porting that we both love to do. At 68 we are both to stubborn to quit doing what we love.

That attitude will keep you alive a lot longer than sitting in a chair will.

-
Back