I made it!!!!!

-

Coyote Jack

Member #55, I'm old
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
After a couple of days driving, dodging other drivers some heavy rain to start the trip, we pulled into the condo at 5:45 last night. Total distance was 1709 miles. I only took one wrong turn and it only cost us about 45 minutes. My brother and sister in laws never complained once about my driving. I was pretty close to being the fastest thing on the road most of the time. Made it past numerous radar traps. Virginia was bad for that.

Now that I'm here it is supposed to get warmer, so hopefully the beach will fill up with scenery. lol

Jack

Glad to hear you made the long trip safe and sound Jack :glasses7:
Enjoy your time away and I sure hope you brought your camera :D
I have seen folks drive by me on a couple trips on hwy 55 doing at least 90 :mrgreen:

Did you honk as you went through Danbury ? I didnt hear you.

I did say hello as I zoomed past Adam. I mentioned to my passengers that you lived there.

On a sadder note Adam. There was a very bad accident back toward Hartford from you. About 20 miles or so I think. I sure hope nobody was killed but it didn't look good. Did you hear anything about it?

Jack

I live about 40 minutes from Virginia so I am driving through it a lot. It is a terrible state to speed in, nearly all my friends who drive through it to go home have gotten a ticket or two. Radar Detectors are illegal in that state as well, just as a heads up for anyone.

enjoy yourself jack you left in time its snowing here now lol only 10cm tho it will be gone tomorrow.

Have a good one down there. Break out the sun screen, got a buddy who just got back from a Vegas Nascar weekend. Burnt to a crisp!! Ya true Canadian.

-
Back