I need help to bury my cousin.

-
the me phone number to ask if you don't believe him is: 1269 3376173
this is a tragedy and rather then say those things about the guy maybe contact the medical examiner theres no obituary because it just happened.

thanks for posting, please phone the # instead of questioning our 4 year members integrity.
If Im ever in the same situation I hope the nay-sayers dont ask for a pic of the toe-tag....:violent1:

Sorry for the rant BK and again my condolences.

I can understand the skeptism with all of the crap going in here recently but I doubt someone would sink to this low on such a random site.

Sorry you have to deal with this and sorry about your cousin.

These kind of comments are the very reason why I no longer post the info when my wife does the breast cancer walk. Aint like kicking up a few bucks is going to break anyones bank, scam or not. Also the reason I don't donate to any of the charity threads...

Any of you folks ever consider questiong the op in private?

You know there used to be a time we would jump in and help a 4 year member with out even batting an eye . Do i need to dig up Proof ? I sure as hell can as Matter of fact i do beleave the Op was in a few of them threads helping . **** guys get your **** togather . And some wonder why i stoped coming on here .

Sorry for your loss, its gotta be tough. I haven't been here too much lately either. Having to deal with a high post count asshole, not you memike, but someone else I was told to ignore him. After his over the top comments, that was suggested to me. Well, I have ignored the whole damn site. Sorry, did not mean to hijack. Bye again.

Those 2 men must have been real good with that shovel and crowbar not to leave any marks.

I saw his wounds buddy and I was in the room when the Medical Examiner said, "Off the record, there is no way Mike could've received the type of wounds he had from a fall or from being in the cold."

Yeah, he had been drinking, and yeah he was probably running his mouth, but he did get his *** whooped and was left out in the snow. It was the snow and cold that killed him, but being knocked around sure didn't helped. The "homeowner" listed in the article is the mother/grandmother of the two individuals who put the hurting on him. I wasn't there, but I've heard from individuals who were that afterwards, they "drove" him home. Yet, I'm sure the news always get everything accurate.

I don't get it. Somebody loses a family member and suddenly, this place is knee deep in assholes. bkbond, I am sorry for your loss. It's a terrible time of year for this to happen......anytime is, but especially now. You have mine and Kitty's deepest condolences.

I think some of yall should delete some of your comments. If not, maybe the mods can clean up anything not relevant.

.....and to all of you who've acted like pricks, I hope all your family members last forever.

Lastly, thanks to the pricks. Makes me realize coming back here was a mistake.

I don't get it. Somebody loses a family member and suddenly, this place is knee deep in assholes. bkbond, I am sorry for your loss. It's a terrible time of year for this to happen......anytime is, but especially now. You have mine and Kitty's deepest condolences.

I think some of yall should delete some of your comments. If not, maybe the mods can clean up anything not relevant.

.....and to all of you who've acted like pricks, I hope all your family members last forever.

Lastly, thanks to the pricks. Makes me realize coming back here was a mistake.
Here here

You know there used to be a time we would jump in and help a 4 year member with out even batting an eye . Do i need to dig up Proof ? I sure as hell can as Matter of fact i do beleave the Op was in a few of them threads helping . **** guys get your **** togather . And some wonder why i stoped coming on here .

Thanks Asa.

You're right, times have changed. However, you can't blame people for being skeptical when so many dirtbags have screwed people over. It's still a decent community, with a lot of decent folks here.

Try not to let the few who have no people skills or are just "keyboard warriors" ruin this site for you.

Thanks Asa.

You're right, times have changed. However, you can't blame people for being skeptical when so many dirtbags have screwed people over. It's still a decent community, with a lot of decent folks here.

Try not to let the few who have no people skills or are just "keyboard warriors" ruin this site for you.

Way to be, the bigger person. Anyone who would rub salt in someone's wounds right after the death of a family member, must not have been thinking.

I'm very sorry to read about your family member passing in such a tragic way, regardless of the details :(

Several members have asked for a paypal addy to make a donation. You might think about posting it....

Condolences & prayers sent to your family...especially Mom!!

I'm very sorry to read about your family member passing in such a tragic way, regardless of the details :(

Several members have asked for a paypal addy to make a donation. You might think about posting it....

Condolences & prayers sent to your family...especially Mom!!

I wasn't sure if it was allowed to post it. I did pm those individuals. Donations can be paypal'd to [email protected]

Thanks again for all of the kind wishes and support.

hello bkbond12....

first, i'm sorry for your loss. i've had a recent death in my family and there is never a "better" time to suffer a loss, however, close to thanksgiving and christmas is a "worse" time to go through a funeral.

some of the comments and concerns here at FABO are understandable ... some are a little over the top and not necessary. however, please allow me to offer you a simple suggestion that will allay fears of fraud by FABO readers AND help you out.

please find a funeral home close by your home that you would like to handle the arrangements for your cousin. tell the director that you are seeking donations to help out the family with the costs. then after you have that meeting, post the name of the funeral home, their address and phone number and the name of the director that you spoke with here on this thread. once you have done that, i will contact the funeral home to verify the details of the funeral. if everything checks out during my phone call, i will send the home a check for $500.00 to be applied to your service costs. i will also post on FABO that i have verified the funeral home information and that i have sent some money on your behalf and post the person at the home to send any donations to on your behalf. no funeral home is going to engage in any fraud or theft regarding donations - especially donations solicited over the internet - because such actions would be an interstate crime and a felony under federal law.

every family has faced a crisis and sometimes we all need help. everyone should help their fellow humans if possible. however, when someone is asking for money, you have to be careful. there are dishonest folks out there. by removing yourself from the actual receipt of any money the noted issues are addressed.

i will check FABO regularly for the next five days to see if you provide the funeral home information. if you do, i will follow through with my contribution committment.

my prayers are with your family.

James L. Coster, Esquire
Pittsburgh, PA
"jimharvard" on FABO

:thumbup: jimharvard.....VERY generous of you!! 8)

I wasn't sure if it was allowed to post it. I did pm those individuals. Donations can be paypal'd to [email protected]

Thanks again for all of the kind wishes and support.

I edited your 1st post in this thread to include your paypal addy. Best to you & your family during this difficult time....

hello bkbond12....

first, i'm sorry for your loss. i've had a recent death in my family and there is never a "better" time to suffer a loss, however, close to thanksgiving and christmas is a "worse" time to go through a funeral.

some of the comments and concerns here at FABO are understandable ... some are a little over the top and not necessary. however, please allow me to offer you a simple suggestion that will allay fears of fraud by FABO readers AND help you out.

please find a funeral home close by your home that you would like to handle the arrangements for your cousin. tell the director that you are seeking donations to help out the family with the costs. then after you have that meeting, post the name of the funeral home, their address and phone number and the name of the director that you spoke with here on this thread. once you have done that, i will contact the funeral home to verify the details of the funeral. if everything checks out during my phone call, i will send the home a check for $500.00 to be applied to your service costs. i will also post on FABO that i have verified the funeral home information and that i have sent some money on your behalf and post the person at the home to send any donations to on your behalf. no funeral home is going to engage in any fraud or theft regarding donations - especially donations solicited over the internet - because such actions would be an interstate crime and a felony under federal law.

every family has faced a crisis and sometimes we all need help. everyone should help their fellow humans if possible. however, when someone is asking for money, you have to be careful. there are dishonest folks out there. by removing yourself from the actual receipt of any money the noted issues are addressed.

i will check FABO regularly for the next five days to see if you provide the funeral home information. if you do, i will follow through with my contribution committment.

my prayers are with your family.

James L. Coster, Esquire
Pittsburgh, PA
"jimharvard" on FABO

Just when you think the human race is doomed....

My condolences to FABO member BKBOND and the family in their time of suffering. Irregardless of the circumstances that led to his passing he was a family member and his loss of life will tragically create a void in the lives of his loved ones.

Kudo's on the classy jesture Mr.Jim Harvard

-
Back