I post this with a heavy heart

-
Nothing will ever hurt more than the loss of an immediate family member, and I can’t imagine the pain of losing your child. Stay strong, let yourself grieve and feel, and know we all all here for support if you need us.

Our very deepest sympathies from my wife and I. That is so so sad - I cannot fathom your loss. May He uphold you in this time of grief.

There are no words my friend. Only the power of your beliefs and your loved ones can comfort you in a painful time like this. Stay strong, he would want you to be the one you always have been for him.

I am so saddened by this news. I can't imagine your sorrow. I will pray for God to touch the hearts of your family and help you get through this loss.

So sorry to hear this. Losing your people is never easy no matter what the situation. Wishing you strength from my house to yours.

My deepest sympathies. Have a safe trip. I wish you well

Wow, so sorry to hear about the loss of your son. My sincere condolences and prayers for you and your family.

Prayer sent - may God comfort and strengthen you and your family during this difficult time.

When we lost our mom a few years back we all came to the realization we needed to CELEBRATE her life. She was a wonderful person and a great mom...So if you want what helped all of us don't mourn, please CELEBRATE your son's life...Best Wishes from all of us!

Very, very sad news! As stated, you should not have to bury your children. Prayers to you and the family!

Prayers being said for you, your family, and all of his friends, during this most troubling times.

-
Back