I really miss my "family" on this board.

-

340john

Reaction score
For various reasons I haven't been around for awhile. For a long time I was here all the time, in fact January will be my 10th anniversary here. However, with medical issues and personal problems, I started to let a separation happen. I am determined to stay more involved and rekindle some old friendships. So to those I have not spoken to in a while.... I am sorry. John

Nice to see you post. I was actually wondering why you hadn't been around a while back.

Good to see you John, I too have been away lately for a bunch of reasons and miss it here. You have to check out your "spark memories" thread, I have really added some cool stuff to it and the thread is huge :glasses7:

Welcome back bud!

Good to see you John! You're a friend of the site since way back, and been a great help to many. Keith and others have kept your thread at the top while you've been gone!

I have also been absent from FABO due to so many issues with my wife's health, and work and especially finances. Had to close up my business due to lack of work and am now working for a plumbing company installing appliances and doing some plumbing jobs. I still have the Duster but it is not doing very well. Been sitting in my yard for almost 3 years. Needs motor work and now body work from sitting. Very depressing.

welcome back ....your not an easy one to forget but then who would want to.

-
Back