I think this has to be the ugliest A body ever

-
Yeah, that's a 70's thing. It's illegal for the tire to stick out so they added wheel well flairs. Not saying it's right, but the 70's were just weird.

I must be old, I think it is kinda cool.It is different and it is gotta be a fun ride

As the late Great Chief O'Hara would say......

Gordon: "It baffles me, Batman, if False Face contemplates a counterfeiting coup, why break into a bank?"
Batman: "For a double dose of diabolical deception!"
Chief O'Hara (about Mad Hatter): "Where will he be stopped?"
Batman: "In a court of law, Chief O'Hara, where he was stopped before."
Batman: "Chief O'Hara, had you ever seen the tissue-haired wench before?"

Might as well have put duallies under the rear. He added a foot to the width of the car.

The good news is we can fix that, and it's a convertible.

My wife did say she wanted a a-body convertable for her next toy.Maybe for Valentines day.If I get this for her maybe I can trade her for her Dart I built.

7-12-08 nikki's dart 001.jpg

Like the young girl in American graffiti said "it's uglier than I am",lol8)

My favorite movie... for the record....

And that is one ugly car... he's right... not my Grandma's car. My Grandma has more taste :toothy10:

Wow I took one look at the first pic and seriously dry heaved!! That thing is friggin HIDEOUS!!!!

I have seen cars butchered way way worse than that, its not that bad to me but way overpriced even at the starting bid.

WOW!!!

The seller says, "scratches here and there," oh man... it looks a little bit more then here and there, it looks more like everywhere.

I also liked the "tears in the seats" in the description... I had tears on my keyboard after looking at that disaster!!

That flip front end must have introduced some serious structural issues. Thankfully, much like disco, customizing like this is dead.

-
Back