pittsburghracer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
What this pole is made of.

7F88A063-0E67-482A-B94F-97C8A139BFD3.jpeg

1E9CDC67-A4FD-4992-9E95-A171B2313463.jpeg

DB6899BE-C42C-4F41-919F-078041BD3E53.jpeg

My question is why were you looking this stuff up on the internet? WTF dude!
I'm sure it was completely innocuous. He was probably looking up recipes for smoking pork fatback, and these pictures came up. Then, I'm sure, he was so impressed with this young lady's staunch dedication to an intense exercise and weight loss that he decided to share the pictures with us. What an inspiration! Good for her!

I'm sure it was completely innocuous. He was probably looking up recipes for smoking pork fatback, and these pictures came up. Then, I'm sure, he was so impressed with this young lady's staunch dedication to an intense exercise and weight loss that he decided to share the pictures with us. What an inspiration! Good for her!
first hing I thot of was, titanium , then the UNSEE button ......

This is an excellent visual representation of the stresses seen by a driveshaft in a C-body with full interior (subject in foreground) vs a gutted A-body with fiberglass panels (subject in background). Thank you for making such complex engineering matters so easy for us to understand :thumbsup:

My cousin was in the Navy. I showed him the pic and he said it was a solid Titanium, magnafluxed and case hardened, Kryptonite core pushrod from the engine in the older USS Enterprise. The Navy has to change them out after every other long voyage. He said that the Navy never could figure out why Larry Flint bought a bunch of them when they went up for auction.

:rofl:

Maybe she's just good at "weight shifting". lol

-
Back