I went to the store to buy ammo today

-

Racingduster

Certified Welder
Reaction score
And came home with a Smith & Wesson M&P 15. This thing is sweet! Its a perfect match to my .40 cal hand gun. This weekend is gonna be a blast.

Attachments

• DSCN8680.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 267
  • DSCN8681.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 265
  • DSCN8683.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 258
Dude,I just sent you enough for ammo !!!
You didn't use that .40 cal to come up with the rest...
LOL
Nice Guns,
Martin

That will teach you for going to a gun shop.......let us know how she fires......

I have a Mini 14 that I love but that might cause me to "wander" ??

How much is something like that cost there ??

I have a Mini 14 that I love but that might cause me to "wander" ??

How much is something like that cost there ??

I love my Mini-30, hell its where I get my username from. But mini's can't compare to an AR. I have a left handed Stag that I dropped a grand on and its awesome.

My favorite gun store has a sign on their cash register that says:

"You're Wife called, She said you can buy any gun you want."

Looks like you did.

:)

Nice! JMO, but I think .223 is a sweet shooting round. I've got an AR-15 I bought right after returning from basic training and AIT back in '71 - bought it because I loved shooting the M16 so much at the ranges at Ft. Polk. Now I just wish I could get out more often and shoot.

Wow!! You are fixed up and ready for anything Racingduster :glasses7: Congratulations :cheers:
My next gun will be this one, I know it's not a hand fun but I watched it in action yesterday and I love my Remingtons :coffee2: I already showed it to my wife :thumrigh:

Attachments

• Got to to what ya gata 041.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 138
  • Got to to what ya gata 042.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 138
  • Got to to what ya gata 043.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 137
  • Got to to what ya gata 045.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 142
I read about those Mike, correct me if I'm wrong, but don't they self-adjust to feed and eject and size and/or load of 12 gauge ammo?

I just aquired a polished stainless steel Colt .357 Mag with a six inch barrel, and my oldest Son picked up a Romainian AK with a 30 round clip and folding stock in the 7.65 cal.
Mean lookin thing with a folding stock.

Attachments

• 440-python.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 140
  • AK.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 146
I read about those Mike, correct me if I'm wrong, but don't they self-adjust to feed and eject and size and/or load of 12 gauge ammo?

Yes :coffee2: So you already have been looking at it to, I think this is my new all to do gun, I will put my 870 magnum (premium) up on the wall :glasses7:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFCY4a5gB_Q"]Remington VERSA MAX auto-loader shotgun with patented VersaPort system - YouTube[/ame]

one more [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKvWS7_3-Ck&feature=relmfu"]Remington VERSA MAX - YouTube[/ame]

I went to the store to buy ammo today

Did you ask them if they had any ski masks for sale while you were there?

-
Back