Ice drags video with R5P7 4 speed duster

-
Wow, that is cool, I figured the screws would pull through after a couple of weekend passes.

I don't mean to be harsh but...You need more seat time and get your driveline sorted out.

A poor driver can't blame the car!

I don't mean to be harsh but...You need more seat time and get your driveline sorted out.

A poor driver can't blame the car!

WOW!!! Seat time is not the problem... a stock 833 cannot handle 8800 rpm shifts... So yeah I will blame the trans.... It needs to be face plated....

Oh yeah by the way all my passes had RT of

I think I'm a pretty good driver

sweeeeeeet!! We had done some motor cycle ice racing years back. Looks like alot of fun. I know people that cant hit that reaction on concrete8)

Best of luck to you in the future.

Are you going G-force or Jerico?

Liberty is gonna facplate the gears.. Don't have money for jericho.

Just run a P7 edelbrock intake with 1050 Quickfuel carb.

Clutch is not slipping. I'm taking off in second so it doesn't dig a hole and slow me down. Believe it or not coming out of the hole easy is better than spinning at 8000 rpms...

Good move with the faceplating.

It will be night and day

what are you running for a shifter?

I'm running a hurst super shifter. I don't really like it. I'd like to find a nice V gate... But I haven't seen a good for quite some time. All the ones I see are rusted up and look like junk....

LOL......

Dry sump!!! Lots of vacuum once it's started it will idle at 1800 on it's own from ice cold...

-
Back