ID this paint color

-

ryan1428

Reaction score
I have seen this color on many mopars and not sure what the name is. Looking for touch up paint. Obviously not a factory color for my dart. Was painted many owners ago and can not ask the painter. I see modern cars with a very similar color. Not a show car. Would like to touch up a spot or two. If there is a spray version, that would be awesome. Thanks.

[ame="http://www.flickr.com/photos/52676656@N02/10061694683/"]960163_10151618302271143_1962363735_n | Flickr - Photo Sharing![/ame]

Looks to be Dodge Sassy Grass Green or Plymouth Go Green! FJ6 is the Mopar #

PPG code 2259
DuPont code 5127 (L,A or D depends on Dupont line you prefer)

Take the car to any auto paint store. They can take a picture. Put it in there system and match the color perfect. If they do computer matching. Looks like an online paint color a friend of mine used.

Take the car to any auto paint store. They can take a picture. Put it in there system and match the color perfect. If they do computer matching. Looks like an online paint color a friend of mine used.

That would be called RapidMatch X-5 Spectrophotometer through your local PPG dealer. Works well!

Looks like that sassy grass green or go green. I see the new chargers have a limited model with a bright green color. Is this the same color.....or close...in the ball park? Can find that new color online. I know a body shop could find the exact color and get me some paint. This is a beater car. Very Very low budget toy.

Better yet, if you can take a small piece off the car without any damage, use that instead of a photo, that would give you a better chance at a closer match.

Looks like that sassy grass green or go green. I see the new chargers have a limited model with a bright green color. Is this the same color.....or close...in the ball park? Can find that new color online. I know a body shop could find the exact color and get me some paint. This is a beater car. Very Very low budget toy.

The new Chally color has yellow pearl in it. Its actually a Viper color.

Dodge: Green-Go
Plymouth: Sassy-Grass

Slightly more vivid, less yellow, less white than Lime-Light/ Sub-Lime

I know that Sherwin Williams can put anything in a spray can and it's the least expensive automotive paint on the market.

There is also a blending solvent in a spray can that can remove the dry edge from blending on open panels.

Hit it with a gray scotch brite pad just past where you plan on stopping, blend solivent one coat over the scotch brite area/ dry area. Come back in with some polish if you need to.

-
Back