Idea for a commercial for the new Dodge Challenger

-

dartcuda

Mopar Or No Car
Reaction score
I was thinking of a new commercial for the new Challenger. Here's what I came up with

It startsa out with a guy driving the new Mustang. He has it topped out as fast as it will go. It shows him beating on the steering wheel saying I want more. Then in a flash, a Challenger breaks out of the Mustang and leaves it in the dust. So, what do you think

that would be fun to see! what about doing a steal off what mustang did with their throwback steve mc queen commericial? have kawalski (sp) from the movie vanishing point, getting into a new challengar and speed away in a police chace scene from the original movie?

Cant wait to see one.

Ship one to Germany and let it do it's thing.

OOOHHH I wonder if they will end up re-remaking Vannishing point. I have both the original and the 1993 or 94 made for TV version on DVD.

It would be really cool to see a commercial for the 392 drag challenger. Maybe set at a drag strip 60's or 70's flashback style saying something about the muscle car wars being back.

:thumbup: Barry Newman is still around, I'd bet he would be up for it. We lost Joe Higgins a few years ago (The Sheriff) but I think veteran character actor Barry Corbin would make a good Sheriff. Have him bust the two burnouts from the "That Thing Gotta Hemi?" commercial. Several of the local police departments are getting new Charger interceptors here, and they are getting rave reviews. They could do the "two birds with one stone" thing. NO FRIGGING RAP MUSIC FOR HEAVENS SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RICK

i really like the vanishing point one thats good im gunna be 19 i think wen they come out by the time im out of college my main goal is to own one of those cant wait

i think ford might get mad, I dont think they would be allowed to actually show a mustang, not a recent one... well no badges anyway.

I think we are more likely to be enticed with flashes of an old challenger, comparing the new one to the pasts legacy. and the future.

-
Back