Ideas? On a drill jig for converting Magnum heads to LA intake

-
Hmm. Im game:
Complete Mopar TBI (50 shipped)
MS1 kit and I did finish it ! $50
MS2 chip to install onto MS1 $30
Another Mopar beer barrel with injectors $40
DIY-EFI Jaguar 0.6 MB and all the parts (even SMT) and I did finish it $120
Edelbrock Mopar LA Pro-Flow 1 complete missing pump $500 plus $80 for matching cam
Caddy Northstar stainless fuel rail and 8 Neon Injectors $50

Now let me show you what my intakes gonna look like when Im done....to be continued.

DIY-EFI Jaguar 0.6 MB and all the parts (even SMT) and I did finish it $120.

Remember, LOL, I'm up here "in the sticks" in the N end of Idaho. "Not much" for opportunity LOL

Tell/ show me more about this Jag..............

If you go out being known as a very old crazy mad scientist then you have succeeded at live! At least I think you have!

Cley

Now I have a plan for the new year where I am going to use an old stock keg style Magnum intake and an old 318 TBI intake and make a drilling jig out of that. I'll chop and mill away on them till I just have the flange left. My first thought is to drill the ends of the Magnum flange for the LA bolts. Once you get the end holes drilled you can bolt the LA flange on there to locate the rest of the holes. I know the stock holes won't be perfect so I'll have some figuring there but that's the start of my plan anyway!

Cley

Now I have a plan for the new year where I am going to use an old stock keg style Magnum intake and an old 318 TBI intake and make a drilling jig out of that. I'll chop and mill away on them till I just have the flange left. My first thought is to drill the ends of the Magnum flange for the LA bolts. Once you get the end holes drilled you can bolt the LA flange on there to locate the rest of the holes. I know the stock holes won't be perfect so I'll have some figuring there but that's the start of my plan anyway!

Cley
You know what I already HAVE one of those!! I chopped up a kegger some time back intending to do some "other experimenting."

-
Back