Identify these rocker arms

-

kick

Reaction score
I put them on in the early nineties and I don’t remember the manufacturer. Just curious if someone can identify them from the markings on the arms.

A65C5B58-9C00-4FBA-8DFA-6BF861B1B422.jpeg

E2506B27-485F-4B49-91DA-D5980E144628.png

They're going to be Crane, Isky or Erson. Those are the only three companies that made ductile iron adjustable rockers for Mopar, besides Mopar.......and they ain't Mopar. I forget what that logo is, but it's one of those three. Dang good rockers.

Sorry.. No... If you look at the Crane picture just above there is a defined fairly sharp spline reinforcing the rocker with a diagonal stiffener on the far side at the pivot/oil hole...

The original picture has wider spline without the diagonal reinforcement... My guess is they are 273 rockers that have had the friction adjusters removed & locking adjusters added...

I just went and looked at 273 rockers.. Nope...

FWIW they aren't Isky either, Isky has that diagonal reinforcement too... Along with hardened wear pads

Maybe Erson...

So I just spent time searching the web... And saved photos of lots of rockers.... But now I can't get them to post...

Anyway, final work, apparently Crane made at least three different versions of small block rockers and an earlier version is what's in the first post... The photos above are the lasest version & there was a version with friction lock adjusters...

I posted the picture of the crane rocker to show the same markings in the arm (s looking mark) if you magnify the photo. Im not implying that they are
manufactured the same. I also purchased them new, just didn’t remember what brand they were.

-
Back