If you think classic Mopar parts are expensive

-
Why own anyone of the cars mentioned above ? Sounds like you all are wearing the high cost of parts as a badge of honor! Oh and my 07 CTD Ram 2500 has been paid for since 2011. 248K trouble free miles.
They have soul and are fun to drive. Hard to explain unless you try it.

I had a couple of VW GTI's, Audi, and a Saab from the 80's era. They were a headache at times but man were they fun to drive.

I had a couple of Peugeots a few years back. Those were really fun cars. Had the turbo.

Is it an Auto or 5 sp ?
Artic Silver ?

This one is an automatic, and the fact that it was totally free is why we have it.
My Brother in law spent two years restoring it then called his Sis and said come and get it.
He even sent us airline tickets to fly over and pick it up.

ohh oww waa... my wallet.. :poke: - - you've got it, and besides, it'll keep you out of trouble for a little while... :D

Think so huh?:D

doesn't it share the reservoir with the clutch slave cylinder ?

No, it's an automatic. (unfortunately):D

Been there and done this with ever parts house in the area, and even Napa said it was not available.
They all show it listed, but they also all say not available when you try to order it.
I went to one of the popular BMW forums and asked, and have one ordered now for $103 shipped.
Thank you for your effort though.

Why own anyone of the cars mentioned above ? Sounds like you all are wearing the high cost of parts as a badge of honor! Oh and my 07 CTD Ram 2500 has been paid for since 2011. 248K trouble free miles.

Like I mentioned up top it was free. :D
Been a damn good little car though, since it has been daily driven for 6 years now and Only needed a non leaking steering rack, and reman driveline since the three ujoints are pressed/peened into the yokes and not replaceable, and the master cylinder.
So that puts it at about $1,000 in maintenance plus my time.

I feel you man, the wife as had her 97 BMW Z3 for ten years and it seems like anytime it needs something its at least $250.

At some point BMW had GM building Autos for them to their spec.. I dont remember exactly which years... may have been E36's

-
Back