-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Docmcg

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys, don’t get on here much and don’t think I’ve ever posted, but I’m in a bit of a spot and need help. I have a ‘65 Dodge A100 pickup and would like to find an ignition switch pigtail or at least the plastic connector for one. In my search I’ve found the a ‘67-‘68 a body ignition switch is the same as mine. Does anyone know of a source for what I need? Even if someone could get one for me out of a wrecked/salvaged car I would definitely appreciate it. Please let me know either way, thanks,Steve.

I may have one, probably be from a 67-9 cuda. Or check out Rockauto.
Another solution is too use individual shielded connectors.

Do you actually need the plastic, or the terminals? You can get the terminals and rework yours if the plastic part isOK

I have a '69 version which has the side clips to hold it onto the later type switch. Your '65 might not have that provision on it's switch. It has provision for 6 wires, but, currently only uses 4 of the sockets. The plug/pigtail has about 3"of the wires sticking out, but, they're not in the greatest of shape. The plastic plug looks ok though. You may be able to use some of the wires, and, if you're careful, you can reuse just the terminal connector if you need to. I believe those "fishhook" terminal connectors are still available new if you can't use these or the ones on your wiring harness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back