I'm a proud poppa today

-

johnparts

Slammed 1
Reaction score
My youngest Daughter graduated middle school today. She also recieved the presidential award of educational excellence. Yeah she's a bit socially awkward, but, she definitely got her father's thinking device. I very proud of my little girl.

Congrats sir it is a great feeling and a blessing when your siblings succeed in life !

congrates it is always nice to see our kids do great things

Outstanding John...That is a reflection on both you and your wife. You done good! My daughters are starting 7th grade in the fall...seems like last week they were toddlers...

Pat

That is awesome, must be very proud! When I read the title, I thought you had a new baby LOL :D

Congratulations you should be proud I don't know if there is a better feeling as a parent than when are children succeeded .

My youngest Daughter graduated middle school today. She also recieved the presidential award of educational excellence. Yeah she's a bit socially awkward, but, she definitely got her father's thinking device. I very proud of my little girl.
Congratulations John :cheers: You must be very proud of her receiving the presidential award of educational excellence she was honored with :cheers:

I got to enjoy watching my granddaughter graduate from preschool :D
She is on her way to the first grade next year :love5:
She is a tall 6 year old ain't she..

Attachments

• 182860_10201249472705282_512863278_n.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 131
-
Back