Im alive

-
hi Asa I hope your feeling better soon it's been to long . I hope you stick around if you can I mean on here lol .

Hi hello Asa.. over the years I actually wondered where you went.

I saw a 69 coronet more door last summer and it reminded me of you LoL.

Take care of yerself, we are all still rat cheer

Welcome back Asa :thumbsup: You will get use to that tablet, a bunch of folks have them now, fat and skinny fingers.

Welcome back my friend, take it easy and slow, your health must come first, everything else can wait! You have been missed around the old watering hole, but we tried our best to keep your spot warm and dry!! My prayers have been with you, I know you've been hurting, and hope the Docs can find something to ease your pain!!

Hi hello Asa.. over the years I actually wondered where you went.

I saw a 69 coronet more door last summer and it reminded me of you LoL.

Take care of yerself, we are all still rat cheer
never cheer for the rats, always the hemi !!-lol

Don't know you a bit.

Glad you're back and on the mend though!

:thumbsup:

Well after reading y'alls posts its like I never left only a few that I dont see in this thread . i have missed y'all so who's been doing what? Who took over being the trouble maker when i had to leave lol

i have missed y'all so who's been doing what?

:) Well, my '62 Dodge Lancer is history now. New owner is road racing the old girl in Brazil with his Dad.

So I'm building an inline 6 intake setup (other make engine) to mount 3 Weber DCNF downdraught carbs (just for fun). Its a real scavenger hunt locating the calibration bits...... Jets, choke (main venturi) tubes, emulsion tubes, pump covers and pump cams...... To reconfigure them for this application, though. I reckon if it were easy, it wouldn't be fun.

This is the unmodified sidedraught intake that forms the inboard half of my 2-piece intake setup.....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSXmr-CGdNW3hGZvxnQ0naQ6AejaRdwQ_gvBEMIr0nWRu-6U_Gzg.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUuOTJNaV50-KaAXLyOOi2ZQFn_hEvcfcd9WFuCwEDipGZo3Zf.jpg

And this is the modified intake that forms the outboard half of my intake setup (modified to accept DCNF downdraught carbs)......

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

I don't have access to a TIG machine since I retired, so after hand fitting the pieces at home, I sent them to my friend Nick for final welding and machining. He did a great job. After welding, he bead blasted the intake to make it harder to see that it had been modified.......

20170516_084703-2-jpg.jpg

file.php

file.php

20170516_113133-2-jpg.jpg

20170608_061756-jpg.jpg

20170608_061732-jpg.jpg

I will bolt the intake halves together using their otherwise unused DCOE sidedraught flanges to join them. Note to self...... Need to hand cut a gasket for that.

'The difficult is what takes a little time. The impossible is what takes a little longer.'
Fridtjof Nansen, Norwegian explorer

Best regards,

Harry

P.S. >>> Sorry all the photos didn't post. Computers are a mystery to me.

wp_20170424_00_58_38_pro-jpg.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Asa, keep that chin up brother. It’s great to see you back.

Welcome back Asa! Glad to know that you are still on the green side of the Earth!

Here, we all chipped in on this cake for you!

E5028757-D206-4CF7-9536-7779249A6952.gif

Wow that's cool I've got dutra hyper paks I'm trying to help my uncle sell

Those are nice pieces, Asa. I'll see if I can find someone who needs them. Will send PM if I find someone.

Main thing is, you have got right with G-d and whatever plans He has for you, all will be well. Just hang in there and regain your health. If doctors you have been to so far cannot figure it out, give some other doctors a chance. They might be able to help.

I did that when I went to a doctor who found cancer down inside my ear canal and referred me to a surgeon who specializes in that sort of thing. Two operations 6 weeks apart under local anesthesia because they couldn't maintain enough oxygen in my blood if I was knocked out (have sleep apnea). First operation took 3 hours and tests showed margins too small to ensure he got it all. 2nd operation took 4 hours because after he finished inside the ear canal and took skin from my head to graft in there, he found more cancer and kept cutting until he told me he'd have to close the hole under and behind my right ear because it was so big, he wouldn't be able to pull it back together with inner and outer stitches unless he took some meat from somewhere else to fill it in. That was nearly 6 years ago. Have followup exams every 6 months. So far, so good.

G-d bless,

Harry

Last edited:
Thanks guys I've been to a few docs not just one . so i guess it ain't going to kill me right offlol. Im just dealing with it and life too . 1\2 my house needs rewired im running off cords lol . but ya got to k3ep going . enough crying form me lol talk at y'all soon

-
Back