I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK

Did You Miss Me?

• Yes I Did. Have a drink on me.

Votes: 23 59.0%
  • No Way. Crawl back under that rock you came from.

Votes: 17 43.6%

• Total voters
-

Wylde1

"No Value Added" Member
Reaction score
Bwahahahahahaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did ya miss me?????? It's only been 4 weeks give or take a day that I've been gone. So whatever your opinion is, it's probably mutual. :-D Today my internet is finally up and running. I still gotta do a speed test and find out if I made the right decision dropping Roger's and going with Bell. Ontario guys chime in on this one. Still no tv hooked up yet. I've just been watching all my Dukes of Hazzard series that I bought many years ago and haven't opened. I'm on series 4 now.

Any juicy gossip that I've missed? Who's married or divorced? Who's been booted off the Mopar island? Who's buying me a beer or three?

I still haven't got everything set up in my new dump.... errr.... apartment, yet. It looks like a bomb has gone off in here. There's half opened boxes all over the place and crap spread out all over the floor in every room. Gotta get some curtains or blinds up soon before someone spots me walking around in my skivvies. EeeeeeeeeeeeeWWW!!!! And now that I'm back on FABO, it'll take even longer to get this place looking liveable for humans.

Oh yeah. I never, ever, EVER want to move again as long as I live. What a huge pain in the butt. No wonder this has only been my second move in my soon-to-be 44 years on this big ole planet.

Cheers and beers all around!

Wylde1.

Welcome back. I hate to move too. We built our house about 3 years ago and I will die here.

In my lifetime (so far that is) I've lived in 28 different houses in four different states (7 different towns) and one different country (Borneo).
When we got married I told my wife to don't even think about moving because I had enough of that when I was a kid. We've been in the same place since 1978.

Oh and welcome back Wylde1!

It's about time, I was just saying the other day, wonder where that %&^# *&#% &":^# wylde1 is at... We kept the "sellers unite" thread going for ya, still need to work out the pay per view details..

Moving does suck big ones, even when Uncle Sammy does it for you.
Welcome back, and get those boxes emptied and put out at the curb; what, you wanna live in a dump all your life?

Welcome back Wylde. I just won tickets to Ozzie! 44Years,boy you were gone for a long time! :-D

Welcome back buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you know I missed you ,what with preseason, #1 overall and a big goose egg in the L column the war for Ontario has started right where we left off ,game on buddy ,welcome back LEAFS Rule

Oh yeah. I never, ever, EVER want to move again as long as I live. What a huge pain in the butt. No wonder this has only been my second move in my soon-to-be 44 years on this big ole planet

You had to say it, now you jinxed yourself!!! WELCOME BACK!!!!

Welcome back to the land of FABO Wylde1 :happy10:. 4 weeks is a long time to be gone. You've got a lot of catching up to do.......:read2:. And yes, someone's been booted from the island LOL.

Sorry Wilde, but if I said we missed ya I'd be lying and since I hate to lie I won't say it. Just kidding ya big lug. Got some guys on here stirring the pot and getting a few members riled up so do what you do best and activate attack mode. We'll back ya, but any messes ya gotto clean up yourself.8)8)8)

After a week a person is missed, after 3 weeks your just a faint memory, after 4 weeks your a cold case! GO PENS............................ :read2: LOL

-
Back