I'm Back My FABO Friends

-

70dart

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm back. I know it has been awhile but a lot of things have been happening with me health wise as well as other things. Unfortunately I have started selling off the parts that I have acquired for the 70 dart. I am also going to try to cut off the parts that I welded on such as the rear tail panel etc... It was very hard to come to the decision but my project would have been hard for a healthy able bodied man to complete let alone a man in my condition. It's hard to see your dream going out the garage door but it is going! Question how much should I ask for an original set of the dart twin hood scoops including the chrome bezels. A guy wants to buy them and I know they are getting hard to come by. What are they going for in your area. They don't the 340 emblems. Other than that good condition. How much is a 340 K-member worth?

Welcome back, Scoops i have seen $300+ not sure about K-member which I didnt know there was a diff until awhile back, I have one in a demon with that washer stuck to the front! I hear they are built stronger! What year K-member is it?

Welcome back Marvin. I agree around $300 +/- for the scoops and bezels, depending on the condition. The 340 K-frame should bring good $$ also, you don't see them for sale very often.

Keep your chin up!!

I wish I could help you with pricing but you know me, not sure of anything anymore 8)
I hope things around you will get better and I understand and just wanted to say howdy and glad to see you back :happy10:
from your Arkansas friend :happy10: and I hope you can adjust your life around the things going on with you

Welcome back Marvin!
It has been a while.
I hope your health is better now.

If I can help you with any pricing just let me know.

I am still looking for a Lower Torque Shaft Bracket, Shifter to Trany bar, and a Console Wiring Harness for my '70 Dart GT.

Later,
Bruce B.

-
Back