I'm Back!

-

70dart

Reaction score
Hi guys, I didn't leave you for good just a while. Things were getting to me as it's hard not to be able to work on your project for such a long time, and see others being able to progress like you would be able to. Back to lend a hand with links and process pictures if needed!

Nice to see you back, hope things are going as well as they can be for you. Spring is on it's way, if nothing esle warmer weather should help lift the spirits a bit.

Hello old friend :wave:and good morning, Its great to have you back bud.
You have been away for a long time :-s don't do that to me again.:bootysha:
I have been enjoying Victoria and made a few trips around a couple states here, I have put 10k of flawless miles on her.
Welcome back eh!!

bbbb4 001.jpg

first%20cruze%20005.jpg

first%20cruze%20078.jpg

Welcome back Marvin......Chin up..shoulders back..... :thumrigh:

Glad to see you again Marvin! It's been a little while. Summer is coming and that will get you moving a little more. Maybe that will get you back to working on the Dart.

Jack

Hey thanks guys, good to be back even if it's not as much as i was here before.

Mike victoria is looking good, looks like you have less snow than we have. Everyones right, things should be a little better once that white stuff is gone and the warmer temperatures reappear.

Jack i would so like to be back working on the dart but the next tasks are huge ones and require the whole healthy body to complete. Something i am far from having right now. Body repair didn't progress as well as i would have liked over the fall and winter, another year will tell the story with where i'll be. Atleast i will be driving again soon!

Nice to see you back Marvin! Life has a way of throwing little speed bumps in our way thats for sure. Hope that you are doing ok and things get back on track for you now!

-
Back