I'm Back!!!

-

64dartwagon

Walking in Circles
Reaction score
I'm back!! Sorry to all whom I've lost contact with since last June/July of last year. I'm going thru a divorce, and of course everything that I owned she wanted etc... Regardless of how long I've had it. I just this weekend got her to sign her half of the title for the wagon over. And even then that was alot of work. Everything else currently is still in limbo. Basically I can't even throw away a bolt without it being offered to her first. Oh how I love the court system. I've been out of the loop and couldn't even look at the car without getting po'd, or any of my other stuff. I couldn't even walk into the garage without being disgusted. I'm going to have to get back into it slowly. So take it easy on me.

Sucks don't it? Glad to see you're back and not mad at us. It could be worse, I wound up homeless once because I didn't have enough to pay the rent after my ex got her monthly check for child support for a kid that wasn't mine. Please don't get me started on the court system. Keep your chin up. This too shall pass.

Welcome back...wives may come and go but FABO will always be here for you....lol. Seriously, sorry to hear about this, divorce is never easy, hope things get better now.

I've been wondering where you've been. Welcome Back bud......Sorry to hear about the troubles on the home front :sad8:

I hope things smooth out for you soon. Chin up and move forward......

I guess it was the right time to send my PM a couple of days. Welcome back Travis! Let's try to plan meeting up at the Sacramento show in June.

Boats and Wives are just alike an awful lot of the time!

Two of the best days of your life are right here. You are happy when you get one and thrilled when you get rid of it.

-
Back