I'm really starting to hate headlights

-
I'd argue that the auto manufacturers are to blame, as most of them put bare-minimum requirements on their vehicles to save a buck. I drive at night every day I work and I HATE stock headlights. My bike has added dual "fog" lights (55w each) and a LED headlight. Sorry, it may piss the other drivers off but I need to be seen in the daytime and see more than 30 feet in front of me at night.

I have to agree also.
As for headlight standards I think somewhere in the recent past they were lowered or ignored.

Case in point my 2014 Tundra has the worst light pattern , Can't even see reflective street signs a block away or the road over 40' out.

On the other hand my 2006 Scion XB has the best lighting of all my cars and trucks . Go Figure.

I have to agree also.
As for headlight standards I think somewhere in the recent past they were lowered or ignored.

Case in point my 2014 Tundra has the worst light pattern , Can't even see reflective street signs a block away or the road over 40' out.

On the other hand my 2006 Scion XB has the best lighting of all my cars and trucks . Go Figure.
buy a new ford, their headlights are aimed at the moon !

-
Back