I'm sayin prayers and we'll wishes

-
Yes sir they are. Prayers to all yall affected. We even had flurries last night. It got so cold so quick it kinda shook um out.

Yes, prayers for wisdom, warmth and safety.
Power is out at Nantucket.

Supposed to be really big, maybe the biggest Boston has seen on record. Stay safe, our eastsiders.

53797B46-EE73-480E-9BDC-FA5F8C1AE4A5.jpeg
258C4531-415B-4C18-9838-61ED0668791B.jpeg
513E9CA6-4ABC-484F-BAD8-CF9E7B3D6FC2.jpeg
C20FB0AA-2808-4E1B-9507-8B08FA2665F8.jpeg

About 5” so far. They predict 10” total by 5 PM. Beautiful!

Talking 30” plus here by the end of it. 2 to 4 inches per hour at some point....0 visibility blizzard white out ...hunkered down until it’s over.
image.jpg

Just starting to really accumulate....winds picking up.
Thanks for thinking of us.
image.jpg

Talking 30” plus here by the end of it. 2 to 4 inches per hour at some point....0 visibility blizzard white out

I lived on the coast of Maine during the 'Blizzard of 78', it was nuts. Between the winds and snowfall it dumped a little over 3 feet overnight.

I went out to shovel the walkway and snow was waist deep. Y'all stay safe up there.

I lived on the coast of Maine during the 'Blizzard of 78', it was nuts. Between the winds and snowfall it dumped a little over 3 feet overnight.

I went out to shovel the walkway and snow was waist deep. Y'all stay safe up there.
I was 16 during the 78 blizzard. No school for a week while everyone shoveled out and the national guard removed all the abandoned vehicles from the highways. Talk about shock and awe. That was a beauty all right.

Not sure i could handle those conditions with my health. Be thinking about all those up in the NE, don't take no chances!

Praying that everyone will stay safe and warm while thinking about what something like this will be like when they force going "green" on everyone. It is going to be hard trying to stay warm when they ban all other heat except electric and then a power outage hits, Joe

Praying that everyone will stay safe and warm while thinking about what something like this will be like when they force going "green" on everyone. It is going to be hard trying to stay warm when they ban all other heat except electric and then a power outage hits, Joe
Unfortunately Joe, the pols will have to suffer at some point to keep the balance realistic...unless of course there’s some magical innovations to reinvent fossil fuel power production and internal combustion engines ability to work as quickly, readily and efficiently....probably not going to happen in the mandated timelines. God bless us every one....

-
Back