Im tired of seeing chevy n ford ads!

-

mopardart72

I'm a pretty big deal
Reaction score
Take all that crap off of the abodies site. This is for a body mopars not Buy a ford now or how a chevy dominates over the ram. It's rediculous howd this place change from what a great site it used to be. It's changed alot.....:banghead:

What?? A "great site it used to be"..:angry7:..dude, this is still a kick *** site, who cares about the ads that sponser the site, like abodyjoe said...I don't ever notice the ads here....sounds like you need to check out the "Hot Mopar Babes" thread.

Take all that crap off of the abodies site. This is for a body mopars not Buy a ford now or how a chevy dominates over the ram. It's rediculous howd this place change from what a great site it used to be. It's changed alot.....:banghead:

I'm gonna' probably piss you off and I don't care.

What is wrong with a classic Chevy or Ford? They are just as cool and unique as any old Mopar is, in some way even more so.
I wouldn't mind if someone pulled in my drive with a '77 Camaro, or an old Galaxie XL, I might make a few jokes or funny quips, but they are as welcome here as any Duster, Dart or other Mopar.

You going to get mad if I espouse the benefits of one brand over another? How about if I agree with the idea of a Fuel Injected engine in, say, a '68 Dart, or is that taboo along with the "Brand 'X'" hysteria you're espousing, too?

In some ways if you start creating rifts between brands, even classic cars of other makes, you break down the old car hobby in general, and, let's face it, in these times of rapid political and financial change, we're better off as a group of old car lovers, to protect our rights to keep and drive them, than we would be as fractured, disorganized groups of bickering car owners more intent on themselves than the hobby as a whole.

Personally, I've advertised Chevrolet and Ford parts on here, with some success, even, and I'll do it again when the notion strikes me.

Mark.

Well if those ads are helping in supporting this site,theres nothing wrong with that..:cheers:

The ads here are not overbearing, in my opinion.

I'll regularly click on an ad or two on this site, even if I'm not shopping for anything, and browse a little on the advertisers site. If no one ever did that, there would be no money in advertising, and no income for sites like this one. Amazingly enough, I've seen ads for products I didn't know about and wanted or needed, followed the ad, bought the product and got just what I wanted!

Ads are cool.

I'm a Mopar guy, and I like Chevys, Buicks, Olds, Fords and drag racing and Nascar. And when I'm looking for Mopar stuff, I just skip over what says Chevy or Ford or whatever.

Cars are cool.

And FABO is WAY COOL!!! :cheers:

-
Back