IMM and MRL Guys

-

dusted72

Thanks Hemiroid!!!!
Reaction score
First off I want to say thanks to FABO for the great site. Now to kiss a little butt here but I love reading threads in this section. Especially when you 2 guys chime in. Here we have 2 professional engine builders giving away their experience and I am sure a few secrets along the way too. I have never built an engine from start to finish but after spending a few months I feel alot more confident in my abilities to pull it off. Now I am not saying I can do everything but I think I now have a better understanding thanks to you 2 as well as numerous others on this great site. So thanks guys for ensuring the hobby continues doing what Mopar does best. Stomp the ever living shat outta the Brand X guys.

When you get back from Iraq, don't hesitate to do business with Brian (IMM). He's a great guy and extremely knowlegeable. He won't try to sell you anything you don't need.

Yup they are both a wealth of info for sure.

I haven't had any experience with MRL, but Brian(IMM) is porting my heads right now, and he's already given me much great info (even before I sent him the heads). He is really easy to deal with, and he doesnt rush you on the phone.

Both great guy's with a lot of knowladge. Talked to both and very helpful.

Brian and I love the sport, and we love to help you guys out as much as possible. And as Brian can atest to, if it wasnt for you guys, we would not be here!

So Thank You!

Mike helped me with my build. He was a wealth of info. I couldn't have thanked him enough. When you have guys willing to give you all there secrets, it's just great to have guys like them.

Fred B

Mike was very helpfull when i bought my stroker kit from him and worked with me through all of my questions.

I agree with all that's been said best Mopar site on the net due to the folks that help each other on here, I get a laugh out of some of the Chebbie guys here in my town that won't raise thier hood for fear of someone seeing their combo, I have never seen a Mopar guy do that, most of us are happy to show what and we have and how well/or not it works for us. Maybe thats because they (Phord @ Chebbie) outnumber us 10 to 1???

IVe used both..Bought the heads from Mike and had Brian port them. Wish I would have gone with Brian in First place would have saved me money! But Also depends on how close they are to you.

Yep Brian Rocks we spent a lot of time on the phone getting my motor sorted as to what I wanted him to build and putting up with my dumb questions and dealing with customs brokers and international money crap , he is definitely my go to guy for motors -Thanks Brain you da man buddy

PS MRL has always seemed like the midwest version with all the help he has shared with our members -2 Thumbs up guys

Yeah Brian is a great guy to deal with, was there for me long after the sale. All the expert advice was free given in plain spoken easy to understand terms. He gets the whole customer service thing big time. He is an engine expert and nice guy too. Any part you need he can hook you up.

Just another ditto for IMM. I purchased a set of their RHS heads from Brian this summer and he was awesome to deal with. Very willing to help me work thru my build options and did a great job preparing the heads. I will go back to them for all future engine needs.

-
Back