-
Status
Not open for further replies.

sakoe

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
As the title says. I`m looking for a locking gascap for my 64 valiant, I already lost 2 of the 'normal caps' in a year.
Where do i get these, ebay shows no good results.
Pls give me some links or stuff!
Tnx

My wife's '73 duster has a locking cap I am replaceing with a standard one(that I still need to paint)
I'll see if the "locker fits on my '66 cuda.
If it does,You can have it!!!
P.M. me

I do actually need of these, also one for the 66 Dart.
So if there is anyone else who has got one. Let me know.

Believe it or not, they have them at the local Shucks Auto parts store hanging on the " help section". Just bring one with you to compare the size of the mechanism.

Yes should be able ot get one at your local parts store...Just had to get one for my 65 Barracuda, but not carry them. And found out it is a non vented one. Vented ones are too big.. Good luck in your search.. On my 66 Dart I just put a flip top on it.

The lovely thing is, we live here in EUrope, and I do never have seen one wich even might comparable to cap i could use. So if one of u could check it for me (as I know all early A caps are the same, actually my 64 valiant and 66 dart are) I would really appreciate it. On the other hand, i can understand why you wouldnt....
Let me know

I a spare non locking cap, just let me know and you can have it.

do u know if these ebay caps will fit? I`m not so familiar with the American sizes....

from what i can tell the early stuff is long gone i tried to find anything to fit my 68 coronet wagon yea right $40 got me a used one

I found my locking gas cap for my 65 on ebay. 'Won' it for $69. They come up on ebay from time to time. Tho never when you need one....

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back