Indy heads rocker options 360-1

-

dvs265ap6

Reaction score
Hi guys and girls, sick of looking at the handful of broken stock indy rockers I have here, I know we've bagged out Indy heaps so i was not even goimg to ask them so I'm asking you. I know that jessel and t@d make them but who else,I am loking for bolt o,n no mods ,would be cool. I've talked to harland as they stock 440-1 rockers but they say that you have to cut the posts a bit to get them to fit properly. This is not what i want to do, any other options. Part numbers would be good too as I'm in Australia and bugger all know about these heads over here.

yep black ones,
PA071281_zpsa827f804.jpg

I have the blue ones 1.6 ratio. They are several years old and I finally replaced one that had cracked by the roller tip. You must have something going on causeing interference.

I had problems with my black ones braking the actual roller. I may have had the lash to lose I'm not sure. I was also thinking you may have problems other than the rocker. I know there has been discussions on the fact the black ones sucked. That's why I was interested in where yours broke.

Thanks

big solid roller 645 lift and 250 seat pressure, one is a mates exactly the same and similar lift spring pressure. I have checked valve clearance at 10 before and after and there is heaps, i didn't measure as it was like 6mm. I pushed down the valve at that point with a lever. oh and they`are not all from the same spot or cylinder. these are the springs http://www.summitracing.com/parts/tfs-16943-16/application

send em back to indy for RnD they should send yah some new 1s tellem you want crane gold lol

crane don't make them any more. Indy would just laugh i recon. buy the way it's a 408 stroker zero deck height with forged probe 2 reliefs 4.5 cc pistons

Have you checked,valve retainer,to rocker arm clearances at full lift?That left to right tear,tells me a physical positive stop.You may,want to check your valve guides for slop,as well.

I have 360-1's I use T&D rockers 8500 to 9000 rpm's, 700 solid roller 3 years street driven no issues.

I used T&Ds on my build with 360-2 Indys, no issues yet. Definately look to be a good product, never hear anything bad about them. .643"lift 7200rpm

anyone useing harland sharp, I'm told you use smallblock shafts and big block 440-1 rockers,any one know?

my machine shop i went to said he stopped selling harland sharps for pour quility

-
Back